FairStars CD Ripper 1.28
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 Ranking & Summary
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 description
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 makes it convenient to rip audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. Free CDDB is supported (Querying and Submiting). It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. FairStars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
- Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
- Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
- Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
- ID3 tag support.
- Support automatic saving ID3 Tags when converting, and also support ID3 tags display and edit.
- Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb(the Internet Compact Disc Database).
- Audio Playback control function Support.
- Easy-to-use user-friendly interface(skin support).
- Corrects some errors for wma and mp3 encoder option
- Corrects a buffer error for playing CD track.
- Windows 2000/XP/XP MCE/2003/Vista/2008.
- Full-duplex sound card.
- CD/DVD drivers.
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 Screenshot
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 Keywords
Bookmark FairStars CD Ripper 1.28
FairStars CD Ripper 1.28 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.