Filtered Noise Generator 1.01
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 Ranking & Summary
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 description
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 offers an effective tool which helps you to generate noise signals and apply different frequency filters on them in real time. Applications are loudpspeaker or general audio testing, tinnitus masking, audio cross-over development, etc.
- Loudspeaker testing: When testing a loudspeaker, only the frequencies of the usable bandwidth should be applied. E.g., when testing a tweeter, you need a high passed signal.
- Tinnitus masking: Tinnitus appears usually in a very limited frequency band. With a band pass filter you can focus a masking signal onto this band.
- Cross-over simulation for speaker system development: Use a low pass filter on one channel and a high pass on the other. Then connect a woofer and tweeter to each, and you can simulate different cross-over frequencies and their effects with ease.
Signals created can be saved as a .WAV file in order to make an audio CD.
You can run scripts of noise signals and save memory pre-sets of noise parameters to disk.
The program supports multiple sound cards.
- White and pink noise signals with adjustable crest factor
- Extensive scripting capabilities (Macros), dedicated Script Editor included
- Preset storage and recall
- Multi sound card support
- Sampling frequency up to 96kHz
- Separate amplitude modulation left/right
- Switches for channel on/off and l/r phase
- Save test tones as WAV files for Test CDs
- Externally controllable (via Windows Messages)
Enhancements: New release
Requirements: Sound Card
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 Screenshot
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 Keywords
Bookmark Filtered Noise Generator 1.01
Filtered Noise Generator 1.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.