FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 Ranking & Summary
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 description
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 offers users with an easy to use as well as effective FTP, FTPS, SFTP, FXP client that has gained rapid popularity due to its simple interface and advanced functionality. They at OpenSight Software, LLC aim to provide high quality software with customer focused support. The enclosed documentation will help guide new users getting started with FlashFXP while also allowing insight into some of the more advanced/unknown features of FlashFXP.
Thanks for choosing FlashFXP; they hope you find it fun and easy to use. FTP (short for File Transfer Protocol) is the most common protocol used to transfer files on the internet. FlashFXP gets its name from from FXP, a method for site-to-site FTP transfers that are not first routed through a client machine.
- High performance FTP file transfers.
- On-the-fly compression (MODE Z).
- Download and upload speed limiting.
- Support for FEAT and "stat -l" fast directory listing reduces overhead and improves compatibilty.
- Remote Server folder caching.
- New Improved performance on multiple small file transfers.
- Secure FTP (FTPS) using SSL/TLS.
- New SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP).
- S/Key password encryption.
- Application password protection.
- SSL Site-to-Site (SSCN) transfers.
- Clear Command Channel (CCC) support for SSL/TLS FTP connections.
- New Trusted root certification validation via windows certificate storage.
- FTP Client.
- FTPS Client.
- New SFTP Client.
- Active and passive mode transfers.
- HTTP and FTP Proxy.
- SOCKS 4/5 Proxy (including support for active mode transfers).
- Firewall support.
- Fully recursive file transferring.
- Site-to-Site (FXP) transfers.
- Internal ident server.
- Independent per-site connectivity support.
- Automatic PRET support for distributed FTP servers.
- New Integrated file transfer scheduling system.
- Windows explorer like interface.
- Drag and drop transfers.
- Visually compare folder content.
- Synchronized browsing.
- Pattern based file highlighting.
- Folder bookmarks.
- New Multi-Proxy manager with password prompting capabilities.
- Site manager.
- Basic scheduling system.
- Transfer graph.
- New Windows 7 jumplist support for connection history and site pinning.
- New "minimi" file transfer view.
- Webmaster Tools:
- Easy file management.
- Change remote file/folder permissions recursively.
- New Remote file editing and automatic upload on save.
- New Edit multiple remote files simultaneously.
- Remote server file search with powerful right-click features, change file attributes, view, edit, move, delete, queue, and transfer.
- Skip list.
- Selective transfer rule system.
- Calculate the size of all files in a specified path.
- Grouped SITE custom commands.
- Priority transfer list.
- Extensive command line switches.
- New Ability to change default file viewer/editor.
- Automatic and manual time zone support.
- Automatic transfer resume.
- Transfer rules based on size.
- Automatic ASCII/Binary selection.
- Anti-idle keeps connection active.
- Roll back on file transfer resume to prevent corruption.
- Transfer files of all sizes, no 2gb/4gb file size limit.
- The installer has been updated, some users experienced an automatic computer restart after update. The installer should never restart the computer.
- Re-worked the internal file associations, in the previous build editing or adding a new file association caused the association to become corrupted.
- Re-worked an internal routine used for object look ups via a hash table, the collision handling was flawed in a way that could sometimes result in an access violation.
- Added a compare folder setting to enable/disable case-sensitive item name for comparisons.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 Screenshot
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 Keywords
Bookmark FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548
FlashFXP 4.0.0 Build 1548 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.