FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 Ranking & Summary
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 description
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 is a great tool for professionals and home users (for Windows), which includes many features for audio editing and converting.
With FlexiMusic Wave Editor, you can edit and record music, apply effects and filters, adjust stereo channels, save audio to all of the popular formats and burn songs to CD.
Who can use it?
- Music Enthusiast, Music Composers, Sound engineers and Music Researchers. Anyone (with a PC) who needs to edit, convert or manipulate Audio/Mp3 sound.
- Edit music for dance programs, gymnastics, music therapy, guided mediation, audio for CD editing, Java applications, web pages, games, radio/TV, or just for fun.
- Work with anything from answering machine messages to professional CD audio content.
- FlexiMusic Wave Editor can open and save these audio formats, "wav", "au", "snd" and "raw". It can read and write "Mp3" files with the help of an external command line encoder. You can save part of the wave to a new file. In the case of wav files, Wave Editor opens instantly, without a long time delay. You can open many audio files in one windows. Using wave files, you can work to meet all kinds of audio requirements, then use the mp3 format to save your hard disk space and/or Internet bandwidth.
- Record and play audio wave sounds.
- You can play them with variable speed by setting the tempo/speed %, and play them forward and backward. While playing, you can instantly U-Turn play. You can play a selected part of a file (left or right channel separately etc.). The Quick Play function allows you to jump to any place to start playing with a simple click. Separate play selection is supported that allows you to select a different range, and play without disturbing the main selection. You can record a long range, up to the maximum file size supported. You can record your own voice and edit it as you need to. You can edit another song and modify it as you like. You can test run a song in slow speed, fast speed or reverse for fun.
- Huge audio file editing supported.
- You can work on or record a long audio file up to 2GB (2048mb) size (for a 16 bit file). This will allow you to work on a file of 3 hours and 20 minutes duration in CD quality Stereo (and even longer duration if the file is mono or of a lower sampling rate). When hard disk space is limited, it informs you in advance and allows you to clear files to continue. You can load a complete CD's content into one file and edit it directly.
- Audio Editing Operations:
- Cut, copy, delete, trim, paste-replace, paste-insert, paste multiple insert (looping). Additional editing operations: paste-mix, paste modulate, paste cross fade. Use Wave Editor to delete unwanted portions (parts you don't like) from a song, add another part from another song you do like, mix your own vocals into it, remove click sounds, etc...
- One channel editing in stereo file
- It allows you to edit single channel in a stereo file, work on either left or right alone keeping the other channel as it is. Helps you in many ways like having two entirely different audio on left and right, make an artificial delay on one, change volume of individual channels etc..
- A good audio book marking system is in use.
- You can bookmark a selected region or view and reuse the same bookmark as needed. You can name the bookmarks with remarks and can save and recall the bookmarks. While the audio is playing, you can use a few short cut keys to bookmark at the currently playing location pointed to by the running cursor. This makes it easy for you to mark a portion to work on later, quickly mark a position accurately while hearing it play -- even with your eyes closed -- using the shortcut keys.
- Transform operations: Reverse, invert, move-up/down, move-forward/backward, inter-change channels, channel mix etc. This helps you to manipulate/modify the sound.
- Re-formatting, re-sampling: You can change the sound format between stereo and mono, 8bit and 16 bit. You can re-sample using different sampling rates. You can change the size of the file by entering a new duration. Minimize file sizes by reducing the recordings' quality, or increase the quality to mix with other high quality songs.
- Volume Processing: Maximize, Quick fade-in/fade-out, set to predefined values of 200%, 160%, 120%, 85%, 70%, 50% or 25% (all for selected area). You can choose either to change or optimize the volume to any given %. You can balance the volume by gradually increasing or decreasing to two differently defined % values. Simple Compress/Expand and Dynamic Compress/Expand are available to adjust the volume absolutely. Decide at what volume each part/portion of the song should be heard.
- Special effects: Manipulate the complete music with all these new effects:
- Equalize - Number of bands in the equalizer can be adjusted to your needs. Knock down or cut out unwanted instruments or vocals. Enhance the sounds you do like.
- Echo - You can add multiple echoes, and also reduce hi-fi sound. Add to the fun with echo.
- Reverb - is an effect used to simulate ambient space. This is used to create an effect like playing in a big hall, creating a smooth multiple echoes.
- Noise reduction - Use the Noise Reduction filter to remove continuous noises such as a hiss or a hum. Noise filtering is used to eliminate unwanted noise that was added by low quality microphone.
- Modulate - By adding a modulation effect with hi frequency sound on a low-fi (or drawn) wave form, you can create special sounds. Try modulating your voice with an instrument sound (or with a plainly generated wave) and see how your voice becomes a robotic, synthesized sound.
- Stretch/Shrink - You can vary the frequency or change pitch from one note to another with this effect. Make a child's singing sound like grandfather's, and vise versa. Great fun!
- Delete silence - You can delete only a portion where the volume is low or silent. When you have many unwanted silent or low volume portions, use this command to clean up automatically.
- Generate: Add sine waves with one or two frequencies (changing from one to the other), or multi-frequency noise, silence etc. Generate simple sounds to start with, and use these as a base to merge with others.
- Draw: You can directly draw the wave form by using the mouse on it, like painting/writing. This is useful for repairing noises, removing clicking sounds and creating special sounds. You've seen how the wave always goes up down. Why not draw with a pen and let it go the way YOU like? Try drawing some lines and apply a modulation effect to hear something new.
- Batch Processing: The Batch Processing features converts files to a wide variety of formats and applies a set of effects.
- For viewing there are zoom options, zoom with mouse select, zoom at mouse click, zoom-in, zoom-out, zoom 1:1, zoom all. And it is possible to place or jump to bookmarks. There is a special "Band volume view" that dynamically shows the volume of each frequency band at the mouse position. This helps in selecting at a valley or peak. Simple and easy-to-use methods to go in and out, left and right, or any you want.
- Unlimited Undo operations. You can undo many steps in reverse after modifying using any of the operations mentioned above. And you can clear part or all of the undo data to recover the disk space when needed. This undo option can be kept on or off. Made a mistake (or a test that failed) don't worry always you can be back to the past.
- File formats supported:
- File types: wav, au, snd and raw. Also mp3 and wma - with external encoder.
- Channels: Stereo and mono.
- Sample size: 8 bits and 16 bits.
- Flexible sampling rate: You can use any sampling rate. Wave Editor handles 11025, 22050, 44100, 48000, 32000, 24000, 16000, 12000 and 8000 Hz with the menu. All other custom sampling rates can be entered in the range 1 to 200 kHz. The most common format used for CD quality is 16 bit, 44100 Hz. or, if you want to mix with audio with an avi movie, use 48000 Hz.
- Updated to run on Windows Vista.
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 Screenshot
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 Keywords
Bookmark FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007
FlexiMusic Wave Editor Mar2007 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Wave Joiner Software 18.104.22.168
- Express Rip CD Ripper 1.61
- VISCOM Audio Record, Capture SDK ActiveX OCX 3.02
- VISCOM Audio Record, Capture ActiveX OCX SDK 3.03
- Gamelan 1.0
- Bingo! DVD Audio Ripper(DVD to MP3-wave) II 3.8.B0906
- Swift CDA DVD-Audio WAVE to APE Copying 1.4.13
- Swift CD DVD-Audio WAVE to MP3 Ripping 1.4.14
- Ever CDA Audio to WAVE Manager 1.3.62
- Ever ID3 Audio to WAVE Player 1.3.73
- ChristmasStory M4A WAVE to Audio Editor 1.4.23
- Merry CD Audio WAVE to WMA Ripper 1.3.66
- Ever MP3 AMR Audio to WAVE Convert 1.3.73
- Digital MP3 WAVE APE to Audio Maker 1.4.33
- Bliss CD DVD-Audio MP2 to WAVE Copier 1.3.64
- Digital CD Audio WAVE to Music Copying 1.3.89