Foobar2000 1.1.9 Ranking & Summary
Foobar2000 1.1.9 description
Foobar2000 1.1.9 is released to be a proper and easy to use freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
- Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4, AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with additional components.
- Gapless playback.
- Full unicode support.
- Easily customizable user interface layout.
- Advanced tagging capabilities.
- Support for ripping Audio CDs as well as transcoding all supported audio formats using the Converter component.
- Full ReplayGain support.
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts.
- Open component architecture allowing third-party developers to extend functionality of the player.
- Added WAV file format tagging support.
- Implemented experimental support for 16-bit floating-point WAV files.
- Fixed ID3v2 handling bugs from 1.1.8.
- Operating System
- Windows XP - SP2 or newer, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
- Same as required by supported operating systems.
Foobar2000 1.1.9 Screenshot
Foobar2000 1.1.9 Keywords
Bookmark Foobar2000 1.1.9
Foobar2000 1.1.9 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.