Guitar FX BOX 2.7
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 Ranking & Summary
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 description
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 was designed for a guitar. This is a high quality processing program. It acts as a good collection of guitar effects pedals. You just need to plug your guitar in the sound card input, start Guitar FX BOX and your guitar will scream and sing like you are using expensive analog effect pedals.
- You can use several of them at the same time, even all if you need so.
- You can apply a wide range of high quality effects to guitar, voice and other inputs.
- Guitar FX BOX does REALLY real-time DSP. Signal is sampled from sound card input, processed and then sent to the output with VERY LOW LATENCY. Its NOT like all those "real-time" DirectX plugins which outputs signal whole second or more after they received it. I/O delay with Guitar FX BOX is extremely low, virtually undetectable!
- This is achieved using DirectSound (or WDM streaming) for fast access to the hardware (sound card) and fast DSP algorithms optimized for real-time processing. Through DirectSound, latency is about 20ms with most sound cards, or even less.
- When WDM streaming driver is used, latency can go as low as 5ms! Nevertheless, exact total i/o latency still depends on hardware/drivers.
- It is quite easy to use, just one or two clicks.
- With program panel very descriptive, user interface intuitive and friendly, this is ultimate application for real-time effects processing.
The following "BOX" currently contains these high quality effects: Overdrive/Distortion, Echo, Reverb, Chorus, Wah-wah (AutoWah & EnvelopeWah), Pitch shifter, Tremolo, I/O Bass/Mid/Treble EQ controls, Compression and Phaser. Also, handy guitar tuner included.
Requirements: no special requirements
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 Screenshot
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 Keywords
Bookmark Guitar FX BOX 2.7
Guitar FX BOX 2.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.