Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 Ranking & Summary
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 description
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 comes to users as a helpful and creative software designed to edit tablatures for guitar, bass, and other fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings. Its great ease of use and the success of its specific file format have made it a software used by guitarists worldwide. It now includes editing support for many other instruments like the piano or the drums, a realistic audio engine, and interactive tools to support every musician's practice.
- INTERFACE: An optimal display of your score, together with all the tools you need for editing, sound-setting, and playing your instrument.
- Choose your display options from the screen or page mode, horizontal or vertical scrolling, monotrack, multitrack, and full-screen mode, and 25-800% zooming.
- The score appears with 6 retractable panels to its left:
- Editing, Instrument, Audio, Mastering, Chords, and Lyrics.
- EDITING: All of the tools you need to create and edit scores, right at hand. Quickly and easily capture the notes with the keyboard and its many shortcuts, with the mouse, or yet again with a MIDI instrument.
- All of the symbols and effects: With Guitar Pro, add all of the common musical symbols to your score, most notable those that are specific to the guitar and other fretted instruments.
- Summary of the notation elements: Dynamic, grace note, staccato, fade in, left-hand and right-hand fingering, brush, pick strokes, ghost note, accented notes, muffled note, let ring, harmonics, tapping, slap, hammer-on / pull-off, bend, tremolo bar, slides, vibrato, wide vibrato, trill, tremolo picking, palm mute, multirests, double dotting, n-tuplets, fermata, double accidentals, left-hand tapping, rasgueado, arpeggio, rythmic « slash » notation, ornaments, extended barré…; and of course texts, lyrics, chord diagrams...
- A stylesheet to customize your score: Based on the classic or jazz styles, you can set 70 different parameters, configure the outlook of your scores exactly as you wish, and get professional-level paper printouts.
- AUDIO: Guitar Pro is also a powerful score player, which facilitates composing or learning a piece.
- Optimized playback options: During playback, the score automatically scrolls on and a highlighted cursor lets you know which note is being played. You can adjust tempo, and play all or part of a piece in loops. The Speed Trainer will then let you play any section of the score in loops with progressive accelerations. This is very useful to practice a solo or a complex guitar riff!
- Soundboard, Global View: The Guitar Pro Soundboard lets you adjust the volume, panoramic, and semi-parametric equalizer for each track. You can also use it to mute one or several tracks, and choose to hide or show them. An ideal tool for you to play along with the software.
- TOOLS: Guitar Pro is a true workshop for guitarists: chord and scale libraries, tuner, metronom, virtual fretboard and keyboard. All of those tools work with fretted instruments from 4 to 8 strings.
- Diagram generator: Request any chord in any tuning, and Guitar pro will display all possible finger positions for you. Draw a diagram by clicking on the grid, and Guitar Pro will suggest all possible names for that chord.
- Scale engine: The scale engine presents a large directory of scales, from the most common to the most exotic, for you to look at and listen to. Whichever scale you select can be shown on the fretboard or keyboard to work as support for you to write your score. The search function also allows you to quickly find out what scale is being used in all or part of the score.
- MIDI and digital tuners: The digital tuner allows you to tune your guitar by plugging it into the soundcard, or via a microphone. You can also simply tune your guitar by ear, string by string, with the MIDI tuner. Those work for all possible tunings.
- Virtual fretboard and keyboard: The virtual fretboard and keyboard are here to help you see the notes from the score, or capture them into it. They can show you the notes of the current beat, as well as the notes of the next beat, of the whole bar or yet again of the scale you have selected. Those are indispensable tools if you are beginning or is you wish to capture notes with the mouse.
- SHARE: Since the Guitar Pro format has become a true standard on the Internet, the software will let you enjoy thousands of scores that are already available over many websites (files in *.gtp, *.gp3, *.gp4, *.gp5 and *.gpx formats).
- MIDI Import/Export: A MIDI file consistes in a mere description of musical data, which Guitar Pro turns into an actual multitrack tablature. The software calculates and optimizes the position of each note on the fretboard for you to play it as easily as possible. You can also export the tablature as a MIDI file for use in another software.
- ASCII Import/Export: The ASCII format — or simple text file — was the first format used for the sharing of tablatures. It is so easy to use via a mere text editor that it is still widely used today, in spite of its outdated look. Guitar Pro will let you convert ASCII files into tablatures in one click, to play them or print them out. The reverse option is also possible.
- WAV Export: With the WAV Export option, you can convert a Guitar Pro file into an audio file, which you can play or burn onto an audio CD.
- PNG Export: Exporting into PNG (image) will let you save your tablatures as big-sized pictures. Those pictures can for instance be integrated into a webpage for wider diffusion, or edited with the appropriate software for pedagogical purposes.
- PDF Export: The PDF format is standard when you wish to distribute your scores.
- Windows® XP / Vista / Win 7, or Ubuntu 9.10 or higher (officially supported distribution)
- Administrator's rights for installation, Internet connection for activation*
- Intel Pentium 4 type processor
- 1 GB RAM
- Sound card - DVD-ROM drive
- 256 MB free HD space
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 Screenshot
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 Keywords
Bookmark Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792
Guitar Pro 6.0.1 R7792 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.