iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1
iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1 Ranking & Summary
iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1 description
iCopyBot for iPod, iPad, iPhone 6.0.1 is designed to transfer batch copy your iPod music, videos, photos and books back to your computer folder with just few clicks.
It can also import playlists, songs rating, comment, play count, volume adjustment to iTunes library. It is useful when you reinstall your system or you just want to take music, videos, photos and books from iPad, iPod or iPhone to your computer, or backup all you music, videos, photos and books to a new computer, or just want to share your iPod contents with a friend.
Don't lose your music anymore, transfer from iPod to computer and iTunes. It support all model of iPad, iPod and iPhone, include iPad, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 with iOS4.
- Protect your iPod against unwanted iTunes synchronizations.
- Easily get all the music, videos, and photos off your iPod and transfer them to your computer folder or iTunes.
- Easily transfer your playlist with its folder structure back to iTunes, and rebuild your iTunes library.
- All song ratings, comments, play counts, the songs' order, and even volume adjustments will be preserved.
- Keep your output folder organized.
- Auto-reject duplicate files when importing music into your iTunes library.
- Only read data from your iPod. It's totally safe, and risk-free to try.
- Extremely easy to use, skinable user interface.
- Supports all iPod models, even the newest iPod Touch, the iPhone 3G/3GS and the iPad.
- Lifetime upgrades are free.
- No Adware/Spyware/Virus, guaranteed
- Version 6.0.1 transfers books from iPad, iPhone to iTunes; is compatible with iTunes 10; is ompatible with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4, iPod Nano 6.
iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1 Screenshot
iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1 Keywords
Bookmark iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1
iCopyBot for iPad, iPod & iPhone 6.0.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.