Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Ranking & Summary
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 description
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 is a software designed for converting WAVE to MIDI, WAVE to MIDI for the purpose of music transcription, music notation, live performance, making a multi-track MIDI score, and finding chord names from multi-instrument WAVE and MP3 files.
IntelliScore Ensemble listens to a musical audio file comprised of several different instruments and converts it to a file containing the notes played, broken down by instrument. IntelliScore Ensemble also works on single-instrument music, played polyphonically or monophonically.
- Prerecorded music. Helps you figure out the notes, chords, and key present in prerecorded WAVE, MP3, and WMA files and CDs, especially when you don't know (or don't remember) how to play it. In conjunction with sequencer or notation software such as the included Anvil Studio, you can view and edit notation from the generated MIDI files.
- Analog instruments. Use your analog musical instrument as a realtime MIDI controller or record directly into sequencers. Effects such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento are faithfully recreated on those instrument tracks that are monophonic. Save the expense of MIDI pickups!
- Do the impossible. Once your WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files are converted into MIDI, you can do things that are impossible with audio files, such as changing individual notes and swapping instruments.
- Ringtones. You can use MIDI files generated by intelliScore to create your own custom ringtones for your cell phone.
- Remove vocals. Helps remove vocals from stereophonic WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files for karaoke singing.
- Chord names and key. IntelliScore recognizes 144 different chord names based on the notes in your WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files, as well as the overall key, and writes this information to generated MIDI files.
- Find the beats. If your music contains percussion only, intelliScore can create a MIDI file that captures the rhythm.
- Save space. Share your ideas with others via the Internet. MIDI files improve download time and save space compared to WAVE, MP3, and WMA files.
- Multiple tracks, beat detection, multiple files, WMA support, polyphony per instrument, all sample rates supported
- Pentium II-class processor or higher. (Works on a Macintosh in conjunction with Windows running under Boot Camp, Parallels, VirtualPC, or Fusion.)
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98SE with 64M of memory. The included Hubi’s MIDI Loopback Device requires Windows Me/98SE. (For Windows Vista/XP/2000, use LoopBe1 instead of Hubi.)
- Sound card
- Speakers or earphone
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Sequencer and/or notation software to edit MIDI files and see the notes, such as the included Anvil Studio
- Ringtone software to convert MIDI files to the ringtone format used by your cell phone
- MIDI interface and MIDI instrument to play MIDI data
- CD-ROM drive to install the boxed version of the program and/or play audio CDs
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Screenshot
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2
Intelliscore Ensemble WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.