Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Ranking & Summary
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 description
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 offers an effective tool which helps you to transcribe music by converting single instrument CD audio WAV MP3 and WMA to MIDI (.mid) files containing the notes played chord names and key. You can also compose MIDI music in real-time by singing or playing any instrument.
Have you ever recorded a great melody for your band or a hot new lick but now cant remember what notes you played or sang? Or maybe you're a music teacher looking for a simpler way to help your students learn a piece of music. Until now you had no alternative but to succumb to the often tedious and time-consuming task of picking out all the notes yourself. Let intelliScore do the hard work for you. Spend more time making music and less time figuring out the notes.
IntelliScore Polyphonic includes all the capabilities of intelliScore Ensemble except that it is limited to working with music that contains one instrument.
Uses for intelliScore
- Prerecorded music. Helps you figure out the notes, chords, and key present in prerecorded WAVE, MP3, and WMA files and CDs, especially when you don't know (or don't remember) how to play it. In conjunction with sequencer or notation software such as the included Anvil Studio, you can view and edit notation from the generated MIDI files.
- Analog instruments. Use your analog musical instrument as a realtime MIDI controller or record directly into sequencers. Effects such as pitch bend, vibrato, tremolo, and portamento are faithfully recreated on those instrument tracks that are monophonic. Save the expense of MIDI pickups!
- Do the impossible. Once your WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files are converted into MIDI, you can do things that are impossible with audio files, such as changing individual notes and swapping instruments.
- Ringtones. You can use MIDI files generated by intelliScore to create your own custom ringtones for your cell phone.
- Remove vocals. Helps remove vocals from stereophonic WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files for karaoke singing.
- Chord names and key. IntelliScore recognizes 144 different chord names based on the notes in your WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD files, as well as the overall key, and writes this information to generated MIDI files.
- Find the beats. If your music contains percussion only, intelliScore can create a MIDI file that captures the rhythm.
- Save space. Share your ideas with others via the Internet. MIDI files improve download time and save space compared to WAVE, MP3, and WMA files. Top
Convert audio to MIDI in 3 steps:
- Simply copy a recording of guitar, voice, etc. into the computer from an audio CD, a tape recording, an existing MP3, WAVE, or WMA file, or other audio source. You can also record directly into intelliScore. The music can even contain several notes at the same time, such as chords!
- Follow the instructions in the easy to use wizard. IntelliScore music recognition software will transcribe your WAVE, MP3, WMA, or CD file to a MIDI file, ready for cleanup through a sequencer.
- Then, open the MIDI file in the included Anvil Studio or your favorite sequencer or notation program to: Play it... Notate it... Print it**... Transpose it... Change instruments... It's now a MIDI file -- you can do whatever you want with it.
Convert live audio to MIDI in 3 steps:
- Select one of the predefined instrument templates or create your own with the easy-to-use wizard.
- Connect your instrument or a microphone to the input on your computer's sound card and set the volume level.
- Begin singing or playing your instrument. You are now controlling your synthesizer or recording into your sequencer in realtime. You can even play several notes at the same time, such as chords!
- Multiple instruments New
- Multiple files New
- CD support Update
- WMA support New
- WAVE & MP3 support Update
- Beat detection New
- Stereo processing
- Project Wizard
- Vocal removal
- Expression capture Update
- Chord name detection
- Key detection
- MIDI files suitable for editing & notation
- Synchronous playback
- Available in boxed & download versions
- Email & phone support
- Live conversion
- View notation & edit MIDI
- Automatic tuning
- Pentium II-class processor or higher. (Works on a Macintosh in conjunction with Boot Camp, Parallels, VirtualPC, or Fusion.)
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me/98SE with 64M of memory. The included Hubi’s MIDI Loopback Device requires Windows Me/98SE. (For Windows Vista/XP/2000, use LoopBe1 instead of Hubi.)
- Sound card
- Speakers or earphone
- Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Sequencer and/or notation software to edit MIDI files and see the notes, such as the included Anvil Studio
- Ringtone software to convert MIDI files to the ringtone format used by your cell phone
- MIDI interface and MIDI instrument to play MIDI data
- CD-ROM drive to install the boxed version of the program and/or play audio CDs
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Screenshot
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Keywords
Bookmark Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2
Intelliscore Polyphonic WAV to MIDI Converter 7.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Free WMA MP3 Converter 1.1
- MP3 / WAV / OGG / WMA / AC3 to CD Burner 1.2.42
- MediaSanta Video to MP3 OGG WMA AAC AC3 Converter 5.0
- Free Mp3 Wma Ogg Converter 2009 4.3.2
- Xilisoft WMA MP3 Converter 2.1.73.0213
- Daniusoft WMA MP3 Converter 188.8.131.52
- Bluefox MP3 WAV converter 184.108.40.2065
- 3Q CD to MP3 WAV WMA Maker 2.3