inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1
inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1 Ranking & Summary
inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1 description
inTone | Keys turns your computer into a keyboard kingdom. And you will be the king!
- inTone | Keys connects MIDI keyboards and controllers to software synths and effects for live performances at home, on stage or in the studio. These connections are flexible allowing you to create zones and layers. Several instruments played from one keyboard. Several keyboards playing one instrument.
- inTone | Keys utilizes multichannel audio interfaces and allows flexible assignments of synth outputs. It also offers audio file playback and recording.
- MIDI keyboards, synthesizers, hardware sound modules, software instruments and effects, 3rd party plug-ins and ReWire applications: they are all connected in one system with inTone | Keys.
- One mouse click, one key shortcut, one MIDI controller touch, to switch to another, completely different setup.
- 50 MB on hard disk
- CPU speed 800 MHz to utilize all factory presets. Some 3rd party effects and instruments require more.
- Screen resolution at least 1024x768, recommended 1280x1024 and more
- ASIO compatible audio interface
- Program saving disabled
- Playlist saving disabled
- Sound clicks every 5 seconds in all the outputs and in the recorded files
- Fixed issue in the TC2-Tone Control Plug-In preventing some presets to load correctly
- The Track Player and Rewire Player audio routing fixed (related to versions with Master Chain only)
- Added support for M-Audio Fast Track Pro device. The message "The ASIO sample rate is not supported by one of the USB interfaces! Please check your sync settings in the Control Panel" does not appear anymore.
- Implemented Auto Mute Chain functionality
inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1 Screenshot
inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1 Keywords
Bookmark inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1
inTone | Keys Pro 1.1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.