iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06
iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06 Ranking & Summary
iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06 description
With the release of the iPod Support Plug-in for Winamp 5 you can finally start using that PC formatted iPod for something other than a stylish paper weight.
Installing the plug-in will add an iPod device listing to your Winamp Media Library. Then all you have to do is connect your iPod to your PC, point Winamp to the drive letter that your iPod was assigned, and start sending your MP3 or M4A tracks from your PC to your hip little portable device.
Winamp can also play tracks directly from your iPod so now you can take your collection to a friends house and blast your tunes in style without ever having to touch his/her dirty dirty HDD.
- Better detection of iPhone and iTouch with firmware V2.0 (not yet compatible)
iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06 Screenshot
iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06 Keywords
Bookmark iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06
iPod Plug-in for Winamp 3.06p01 / 3.06 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- VLC media player (formerly VideoLAN Client) 1.0.0 Goldeneye
- Groovy Media Player 1.2.0
- VISCOM Video Media Player ActiveX SDK 4.01
- GOGO Media Player ActiveX SDK 2.39
- VisioForge Media Player SDK (Delphi Version) 1.30.2
- VISCOM Video ActiveX Media Player Control 3.61
- GOGO Media Player ActiveX OCX (Twice Developer) 2.35
- Cycline3 SCD 7.1