Jajuk 1.6.0 Ranking & Summary
Jajuk 1.6.0 description
Jajuk is a Java music organizer providing a fully-featured application to advanced users with large or scattered music collections.
Jajuk supports WAV, MP3, OGG Vorbis, AIFF, AU and SPEEX audio formats. Jajuk is a Free Software published under GPL license.
- Standard player functions: repeat, shuffle, intro, fast forward/rewind, mute, volume, position in track...
- Advanced player functions :
- Push: Add track(s) in the player queue
- Planned tracks: See user selection next tracks in queue
- Recursive play/repeat/shuffle/push in directories/sub-directories or by style/author/albums...
- Intro from a track % and with a specified length
- Full shuffle in entire collection
- Bestof special function: play your favorite tracks
- Novelties special function: play your collection last albums
- Continue special function: continue in the current album and stop a shuffle
- Search functions:
- Web navigator-like history bar
- Instant search box : perform instant search on style/author/track name... when typing
- Table filter : you can filter tracks with any criteria
- Graphical Interface:
- Eclipse-like graphical interface : Jajuk windows are divided into perspectives and views for a good functionnal separation.
- Advanced docking by drag and drop
- Several Look and feel supported with dynamic switching: Liquid, Metal, Windows, GTK, Kunststoff, Plastic...
- Covers support
- Local covers display
- Auto-covers grabbing from the web with possibility to store them on your disk or make them your default cover
- Playlist support:
- Dynamic playlist creation by drag and drop
- Bestof special playlist
- Bookmarks special playlist
- Novelties special playlist
- Devices synchronization : unidirectional or bidirectional, full or partial.
- Collection stats : get charts for your collection : style repartition, size by device, history etc...
- Physical/logical separation : you can navigate into physical directories and files or into logical styles, authors, albums, tracks.
- Indexing method : Jajuk doesnt read id3 tags or directory structure at each startup but save them in a XML database. It allows a fast startup even for very large collections (bench:10 sec to start a 140Go collection on a P4 1.8Ghz).
- Unmounted devices support : you can navigate into unmounted devices ( CDs for exemple ). So you get a full view of your collection at any time. Nice feature if you have plenty of music CDs. This behavior can be disabled.
- Multi-language and easy to translate, see translation howto.
- Fast collection builder : a cd scanner allows you to create a jajuk collection of tens of CDs in only few minutes.
- Tray support under windows and Linux
- Full-featured online help
- Automatic rate support
- Various startup modes: none, last one, last one keep position, specified, shuffle, novelties, bestof
- Java Runtime Environment (JRE) 1.5 or above
- Screen resolution : at least 800x600, 1280x1024 and higher recommended
- Intel P2 500
- 128 MB RAM and equivalents
- New supported audio formats
- Brand new graphical user experience
- Totally customizable interface
- Enhanced command bar
- Simple perspective
- Last.FM support
- Suggestion View
- Lyrics view
- Webradios support
- Catalog view enhancements
- Tracks tree view enhancements
- Reporting feature reviewed
- Workspace move
- Font manager
- Refreshing progress bar
- Show/hide unmounted tracks fast access
- Check for new releases
Jajuk 1.6.0 Screenshot
Jajuk 1.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Jajuk 1.6.0
Jajuk 1.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.