Karma Ranking & Summary
Karma is a comprehensive and versatile tool which can run your karaoke shows with ease. Karma (short for Karaoke Management), is a karaoke show manager written from the ground up using Microsoft .Net technology for compatibility well into future versions of Windows. Karma requires no plugins or other applications to run and unlike some of the most widely used products, was not originally designed for DJ work and then later adapted for karaoke. Karma was designed for karaoke from the ground up.
- Superior Sound Quality Utilizes the latest BASS® audio engine for the best audio quality and flawless key changes with no low end distortion.
- Simplified Song Search No need to click on any "search box". Just start typing and search text is searched across title, artist and DiscID.
- Drag and Drop songs and singers with ease. Change a singer's position in rotation by a simple drag and drop, and watch the playlist order automatically change to suite the new rotation order!
- Automatic Playlist sorting on any song add or rotation change. Any queued DJ music automatically stays in place while songs assigned to singers are automatically sorted around them.
- Auto-Play / Auto-Pitch Set pitch ahead of time for individual songs to automatically be set when the song is played. Set DJ music to Autoplay one after another with automatic crossfade so you can take a break without worry.
- Panel Layout insures no window will ever overlap another during your show and all show related controls are always onscreen. Panels can be arranged in one of 64 different layouts, and then personally sized to fit your custom screen needs.
- On-The-Fly CDG timing Ever have the lyrics ahead or behind the music? Karma's proprietary CDG Synch control can be changed on the fly as the music is playing without your singer even knowing you've helped them out.
- Quick Version Changer Singer didn't want to sing THAT version? Click the "Now Playing" bar and view all of the available versions for a quick change by a simple double-click.
- Video Support for AVI, MPEG, MP4, and WMV videos (requires installation of a codec pack that supports DirectShow)
- 10-band graphic equalizer with 15db range
- Windows 7, Windows Vista® SP2, or Windows XP® SP3 (Windows 7 or Vista recommended)
- 1.6Ghz or faster multi-core processor(recommended) or 3Ghz or faster single-core processor
- 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended)
- DirectX 9 compatible video (1024x768 minimum resolution)
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.