LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 Ranking & Summary
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 description
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 is created to offer users with an effective and beneficial MPEG Audio Layer III (MP3) encoder licensed under the LGPL. LAME is an educational tool to be used for learning about MP3 encoding. The goal of the LAME project is to use the open source model to improve the psycho acoustics, noise shaping and speed of MP3.
LAME is not for everyone - it is distributed as source code only and requires the ability to use a C compiler. However, many popular ripping and encoding programs include the LAME encoding engine, see: Software which uses LAME. Using the LAME encoding engine (or other mp3 encoding technology) in your software may require a patent license in some countries.
- Many improvements in quality in speed over ISO reference software.
- MPEG1,2 and 2.5 layer III encoding.
- CBR (constant bitrate) and two types of variable bitrate, VBR and ABR.
- Encoding engine can be compiled as a shared library (Linux/UNIX), DLL , Directshow filter or ACM codec (Windows).
- Free format encoding and decoding.
- GPSYCHO: a GPL'd psycho acoustic and noise shaping model.
- Powerful and easy to use presets.
- Quality better than all other encoders at most bitrates.
- Fast! Encodes faster than real time on a PII 266 at highest quality mode.
- MP3x: a GTK/X-Window MP3 frame analyzer for both .mp3 and unencoded audio files.
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 Screenshot
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 Keywords
Bookmark LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4
LAME MP3 Encoder 3.99 Alpha 4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.