LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 Ranking & Summary
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 description
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 is considered as a simple yet beneficial program which gives you the best possible quality/compression, provides lots of function and works very fast. The original LAME mp3-encoder is aviable from the official homepage (www.mp3dev.org), but it's only aviable as a console-application. Such console-applications are very flexible, but most users prefer to work with GUI (graphical user interface) applications.
- Creates MP3 (MPEG 1.0 Audio-Layer III) files
- Provides the highest possible MP3 quality/compression-rate
- Supports PCM Wave-Audio files, MP3 files and raw PCM files
- Supports ID3 Tags (ID3v1 and ID3v2)
- Supports variable bitrate MP3 files and avarge bitrate encoding
- Supports Mono, Stereo, Joint Stereo and Dual Mono
- Supports various encoder quality/speed modes
- Supports Resampling and Stereo/Mono Downmixing
- Provides a graphical user-interface for WindowsXP
- Supports bitrate-based and quality-based compression
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 Screenshot
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 Keywords
Bookmark LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298
LameXP 4.00 Beta-4 Build 298 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.