LittleOne 2.4 Ranking & Summary
LittleOne 2.4 description
LittleOne 2.4 is released as an effective and smart software emulation of a real hardware analog synthesizer. To produce a rich and warm sound, in addition to the whole signal path simulation, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, LFO ...) features the original frequency response and frequency range.
The result is an analog-sounding instrument - all in the digital domain. Additionally, LittleOne encloses a full rack with a 16-step MIDI sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect and two master effects slots.
- Physical Modeling simulation of real analogue hardware
- An all-in-one complete synthesis setup!
- Analogue Components Emulation. Oscillators, Filters, Lfos (,...) simulate the authentic micro-instability and imperfections of the analogue technology. This feature brings richness, genuineness and depth to the sound.
- Two aliasing-free Analog Modeled Oscillators featuring continuous selection mode (like the original) between Triangle, Saw, Square, Pulse
- A 4-Pole resonant Low Pass filter modeled on the classic Ladder, featuring the original frequency responses, self-oscillation, authentic soft-clipping and overload control
- Two 4-Stage (ADSR) Envelope Generators with exponential response
- Modulation LFO with the original waveforms and frequency ranges (0.2~500 Hz) including FM possibilities
- Monophonic/polyphonic mode, pitch bend ranges, MIDI Channel selector and much more - all accessible from LittleOne LED display
- 300+ ready-to-use presets covering all styles, from Vintage Analogue to FM, to contemporary cutting-edge Teckno/Trance to Psychoacoustic sounds and SFX. Original Little Phatty¹ patches (Stage Edition and Tribute Edition) are included
- XSQ16M, a build-in 16-step MIDI sequencer
- GATED!, a build-in 16-step Trancegate effect
- Two master effects slots with the possibility to choose between delay, reverb, tube distortion, flanger, chorus
- Full MIDI CC#s mapping (according to the original LP CC#s specs)
- Supported Sample Rates from 44.1 to 192 kHz
LittleOne 2.4 Screenshot
LittleOne 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark LittleOne 2.4
LittleOne 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.