LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta Ranking & Summary
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta description
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use effect rack of VST-plugins. The concept is very simple. Using a ASIO audio card you can route inputs and outputs through your VST-plugins.
The program supports snapshots, MIDI and both VST-effects and VST-instrument.
- Feature: Default audio patch on adding new plugins. (Options > Audio setup)
- Fix: Disconnecting or moving USB Midi devices confused the professor. MIDI devices are now identified by their actual device name. You will be warned if a device is missing with an option to replace the device with another.
- Feature: Auto learn. When moving a knob in a plugin and the same plugin is selected in the controller map the correct parameter will automatically go in “learn mode” making assignment of MIDI controllers much faster.
- Note: This feature can be turned off in the controller map under Setup.
- Note: Not all plugins supports this
- Fix: When opening a saved project multiple cue lists showed up as armed
- Fix: Updated the PDF manual.
- Feature: Possible to set both minimum and maximum values in MIDI controller map. Also possible to choose a “Reverse mode” (See manual)
- Feature: Last recalled snapshot is shown in blue in the plugin’s snapshot list.
- Feature: MIDI filter now has an “All” check box to filter out all message values of a chosen message type. (Ex. All program change messages)
- Feature: In the cue list you can now “Delete all associated snapshots” from a cue.
- This will delete all the snapshots used in that cue. (Found in the Snapshots sub-menu when right clicking on a cue)
- Feature: When using the Global Cue Tool, giving the new cue the same name as an existing cue gives you the option to replace existing snapshots.
- Feature: Added Delete in the snapshot list’s right click menu.
- Feature: New MIDI options window with option to route MIDI inputs to MIDI outputs.
- Feature: Plugins now have MIDI thru option.
- Fix: ASIO device is blank when opening the ASIO window.
- Feature: Save and load snapshots to/from file. (Right click on the snapshot)
- Feature: Plugin menu can now be searched. Just type the name of the plugin and hit enter.
- Fix: Patch saves Expand/Hide plugins.
- Fix: Midi notes hang when turning plugin off while still holding down keys.
- Fix: Plugin windows, Show/Hide left panel messes up window size
- Fix: Editing plugin name generates AV-error
- Fix Horizontal menu bar not saved in work spaces.
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta Screenshot
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta Keywords
Bookmark LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta
LiveProfessor 1.3.0 Beta Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.