LoopBe1 1.5.1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 989.6 Kb
Platform: Vista, Windows
Date added: 2009-03-16
LoopBe1 1.5.1 description
LoopBe1 1.5.1 offers you a powerful virtual MIDI device to transfer MIDI data between computer programs.
- Basically LoopBe1 is an "invisible cable" to connect a MIDI outport of an application to any other applications MIDI inport.
- All MIDI data sent to the programs output is channeled to the receiving applications in realtime.
- You may connect up to 8 applications to LoopBes inport and up to 8 applications to the outport, all sending and receiving at the same time.
- LoopBe1 is a native Windows 2k/XP WDM kernel mode driver, so expect the lowest possible latency. Programs do not need to link with special libraries, so LoopBe1 works with every MIDI or DirectMusic capable application.
- LoopBe1 comes with a Systray Icon. You can switch it on and off like a hardware device and view its status.
- LoopBe1 has a powerful shortcut detection to avoid MIDI feedback. If a feedback is detected, LoopBe1 will immediately mute its port, interrupt the loop and popup a message. After disabling the malicious MIDI through within your program you can easily enable LoopBe1 again at its systray icon.
LoopBe1 is free for non-commercial, personal use only. Any commercial use beyond a 30-day evaluation period requires purchase of a commercial use license.
Enhancements: Minor regression bug fix
LoopBe1 1.5.1 Screenshot
LoopBe1 1.5.1 Keywords
Bookmark LoopBe1 1.5.1
LoopBe1 1.5.1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for LoopBe1 1.5.1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
A virtual MIDI device for transferring MIDI data between computer programs Free Download
LoopBe30 is a virtual MIDI device driver for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe30 provides up to 30 independent invisible cables to connect MIDI outports of applications to any other applications MIDI inport. You may connect up to 8 applications to every single inport and up to 8 application to every single outport, all sending and receiving at the same time. Every port provides the full 16 MIDI channels. Free Download
Your favourite applications and programs with one mouse-click Free Download
ID Unlocker unblock access to locked files. Free Download
help you managing startup programs with your computer Free Download
LoopBe1 is a virtual MIDI device driver for transferring MIDI data between computer programs. Basically LoopBe1 is an "invisible cable" to connect a MIDI outport of an application to any other applica Free Download
Quick, powerful and reliable applications uninstaller Free Download
AppSnap is an application that simplifies installation of software. Free Download