Magic Audio Joiner 18.104.22.1684
Magic Audio Joiner 22.214.171.1244 Ranking & Summary
Magic Audio Joiner 126.96.36.1994 description
Magic Audio Joiner 188.8.131.524 is created to be a proper and smart tool which permits you to combine multiple audio files into one. You pick the output format, which can be MP3, OGG, WAV, OGG, M4A, MP4, APE, FLAC, SPX, AAC or WMA.
This wav joiner lets you insert silence, in seconds, between each track in the recording. The user interface is very intuitive; just drag and drop audio files that you want to join. You can then enter data about each track, like artist, title, album, year and genre.
- Join audio tracks into a single file!
- Customizable pauses with gapless playback option let you produce a perfect mix:
- Join Individual Tracks into a Single File
- Merge multiple audio files into a single track! Magic Audio Joiner can join a bunch of files in a wide range of formats, producing a single track in a format of your choice. You can join a bunch of AAC, APE, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, MP4, OGG, WAV and WMA files together into a single file no matter how many files in how many formats you have, and how big or how small each file is. Effectively, you can merge a series of FLAC files into a single MP3 file, just to give an example.
- Custom Pause between Tracks with Gapless Playback Option
- The joined audio file can have pauses between tracks serving as delimiters of merged fragments – just like regular CDs do. Alternatively, you can opt for gapless tracks for continuous uninterrupted playback. When joining audio files, you can insert a few seconds of silence between the tracks, or produce a gapless audio track for uninterrupted playback.
- Why Joining Audio Tracks?
- You may want to merge audio files for a number of reasons. For example, you may want a single “supertrack”, or a compilation or scattered fragments from a voice recorder. Situations where a single audio file is more usable than many small ones are extremely common.
- Convert Codecs and Audio Formats
- While joining audio files, Magic Audio Joiner performs format and codec conversion on the fly. It is easy to join a bunch of downloaded music files together even if they are only available in exotic, rare formats.
- Batch Operation
- You can join just the files selected, or launch Magic Audio Joiner in the batch mode to merge entire folders with files. You can pre-configure the tool with all the parameters, then launch the conversion and let it do the rest.
- Built-in Tag Editor and Media Player
- With Magic Audio Joiner, you can add text information to the merged track with the use of built-in tag editor. Specify artist, album and song information in just a few clicks. The built-in media player can play back all individual audio files and the resulting joint file.
- Joins multiple files in different formats and codecs
- Optional batch mode
- Intuitive drag-and-drop user interface
- Joins any combination of MP3, MP4, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, CUE, MP+, MP1, MP2, MPC, MPP, OFR, 3GP, 3G2, OFS, SPX, TTA, WAV, WMA, WV, and ALAC files together
- Supports MOD Music (xm, it, s3m, mod, mtm, umx)
- Supports Apple Lossless Audio codec (ALAC)
- Built-in audio player and tag editor
- Custom gaps between tracks with uninterrupted ‘gapless playback’ option
- User interface available in 12 languages
- Windows 2000 or newer (up to Windows 7)
- Compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows
- Supports visual styles for Windows XP, Vista, and Windows 7
Magic Audio Joiner 184.108.40.2064 Screenshot
Magic Audio Joiner 220.127.116.114 Keywords
Bookmark Magic Audio Joiner 18.104.22.1684
Magic Audio Joiner 22.214.171.1244 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.