MarkAble 2.1.3 Ranking & Summary
MarkAble 2.1.3 description
MarkAble 2.1.3 is a useful tool which helps user to listen to audiobook. It also helps podcast listeners combine and bookmark their saved files.
Audiobook files bought from the iTunes Music Store or from Audible.com are 'bookmarking' - that is, the iPod (or iTunes) remembers the point of the book where you were up to, and resumes from there when you start listening again. This, of course, is vital.
- Much faster, as it no longer needs to convert to MP3 first
- By default converts direct to AAC format (m4b files)
(note however that MP3 audiobooks are still supported if you prefer)
- Merges AAC files directly
- More reliable
- Embeds chapter stops at file/track boundaries or at regular intervals
- Embeds image and sets iTunes artwork/thumbnail.
- Optionally sets iTunes encoder bit rate for you and restores previous settings on exit.
- Much nicer and easier to use interface.
- Bug fix: Fixed bugs in chapter naming
- Bug fix: More error trapping.
- Feature: Added ability to chapterize every 2nd, 3rd, etc track rather than every track.
- Feature: Logging (for bug tracing) now only happens with a -debug command-line shortcut option.
- It requires that the Microsoft .NET Framework 2 or later be installed.
- It also requires iTunes 8 or later.
MarkAble 2.1.3 Screenshot
MarkAble 2.1.3 Keywords
Bookmark MarkAble 2.1.3
MarkAble 2.1.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.