Matrix Mic 1.1.0
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 Ranking & Summary
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 description
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 offers a fully flexible program which makes it possible to simultaneously broadcast microphone announcements to Multi-Zone Outputs Systems (stage, lobby, courtyard, etc.) in your venue from one computer connected microphone (or headset mic). Or play a recorded audio file announcement to multiple zones. No specialized hardware needed -- just standard computer components.
Matrix Mic will broadcast to selectable speaker outputs connected to your soundcards. Save configurations to rapidly switch between groups of target speaker destinations. No limit on the number of speaker zones supported. Useful for entertainment, school and business applications of any type. Use stand-alone or as a companion tool to Sound Mill.
- Venue with Multiple Output Zones
- PA system for live announcements - Use as a PA system (Public Address) for live announcements to multiple connected speaker systems.
- Use with other audio programs - Use Matrix Mic and other audio software (ex. WMP, Windows Media Player) simultaneously.
- Select Output Devices - Select the zones where you want to send mic announcements in a Multi-Zone Output System environment. (ex. lobby PA, stage tower speakers, courtyard).
- Fully Configurable - Create and save output groups that define which speaker zones to use. For example, an Intermission Announcements group may contain 2 destination zones, lobby and concession area.
- Save and load Configurations - You may have different configurations needs for different events (ex. Matinee or evening performance). Reload a saved configuration as needed.
- Assign User Friendly Device Names - If the lobby speaker system is connected to soundcard "USB Sound Blaster Audigy 2 NX", you can assign it the logical name "Lobby PA" in your configuration. So operators can easily understand your zone configurations.
- Set Volumes for Speaker Systems - You can independently set volumes for each speaker zone. So an announcement may sound louder or softer in any given zone.
- Play audio files - Save canned announcements as audio files (wav format only) and play them to desired zones. (ex. "Building will be closing in 15 minutes...") Play it in a continous loop if desired.
- Set Output Format Quality - Mono/stereo, sample rate (ex 48Khz), bit rate quality(8 or 16 bit).
- Select Source Mic - If your computer has more than one microphone connected, easily select the source mic.
- View and Print Configurations - Save the Configurations on paper and include in a project book if desired.
- No specialized hardware required - All you need is a computer connected microphone or headset with mic. And one or multiple speakers systems connected to your computer via off the shelf soundcards. See the discussion of Multi-Zone Outputs Systems for hardware ideas if you do not already have an in house speaker set up.
- For Pros or Hobbyists - Multi-Zone Output Systems are not just for the Pros anymore. Hobbyists and amateur production sound designers can inexpensively set up a system that meets nearly any budget.
- This is a recommended update for all users.
- Bug fix - Fixed error that can cause program configuration settings to corrupt and prevent the program from starting (without a repair operation).
- Enhancement - Added a Refresh Devices button to the main toolbar. This allows you to hot swap in/out soundcard devices (ex. USB external soundcards) while the program is running.
- Windows 7, Vista, XP 32bit and 64bit* editions
- Graphical user interface (GUI) enhanced with minor features added.
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 Screenshot
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 Keywords
Bookmark Matrix Mic 1.1.0
Matrix Mic 1.1.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.