MediaCodeSpeedEdit 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 183.00 KB
Platform: Windows All
Date added: 2009-08-17
MediaCodeSpeedEdit 220.127.116.11 description
MediaCodeSpeedEdit allows you to change the write speed for your media and to add new media codes to your firmware by renaming an already available media code. The new media code name can be entered manually or can be imported from the DVD Identifier media code output to be sure that no special characters are lost. This kind of media code renaming will remove the original media code name from the patched firmware, so it is no longer supported by the firmware.
Real adding of additional media code names would mean to shift and extend all internal media code tables or patching all media code scanner for all supported firmwares, which would be a quite complex task.
MCSE allows strategy swapping to increase the write speed by double clicking the media code and selecting an alternative write strategy from a list. Depending on the firmware this swapping is lossless, which means the media code of the choosen, usually faster write strategy is not changed. On some firmwares this swapping is done by renaming the media codes, so the choosen media code can not be used anymore.
1) Support for all LiteOn, most Benq, PHILIPS, HP, LG, NEC, newer PIONEER, Cyberhome DX162D-A and a few BTC, Gigabyte, Samsung and Artec DVD writer firmwares.
2) Support for raw .bin and .hex, .cvt and Benq/Philips/LG/NEC .exe format firmwares and unscrambled LiteOn .exe flasher.
3) Adjust DVD Writing-Speed Limits.
4) Renaming of Media Codes with manually entered or imported Media Codes.
5) Text file export of Media Code and write speed tables.
6) Lossless strategy swapping for Benq DW822/1620/1640, NEC 3520/3540/4550 and Pioneer 109/110 type firmwares by double clicking the media code.
7) DVD read speed patch for Benq DW1620/1640 and LG 4163/4167 drives type firmwares allowing 16x read speed
1) Download the firmware you want to modify.
2) Start MCSE.
3) Load the firmware file by clicking the load button.
4) To increase the read speed, simply click the increase read speed checkbox. A greyed out checkbox means this feature is not available for your firmware.
5) To increase the write speed, double click the media code you want to change and select the write strategy you want to use instead. This is a bit of trial and error.
6) To teach the firmware a new media code name, select an unused media code of the same media type from the list, e.g. a -R media name if your new disk is a -R media, and rename it by modifying the Media Name/Ext/Rev fields on the right.
Instead of manually renaming, you can also import the media name by clicking the import button and following the displayed instructions.
Click the set button when done. The original media code will not be supported by the firmware anymore.
7) With some firmwares you can directly modify the write speeds using the write speed checkboxes and clicking the Set Speed button. Greyed out checkboxes mean this feature is not available.
8) Save the firmware.
9) Flash the modified firmware as usual.
MediaCodeSpeedEdit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
MediaCodeSpeedEdit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark MediaCodeSpeedEdit 126.96.36.199
MediaCodeSpeedEdit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for MediaCodeSpeedEdit 184.108.40.206. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Allows you to change the write speed for your media and to add new media codes to your firmware Free Download
Little program which tells you which company actually produced a certain CD-R or CD-RW disk Free Download
Studio Complete is a useful coding turbo utility for Visual Studio .NET Free Download
Powerful, quick and convenient all-in-one style sheet and (X)HTML editor. Free Download
Quick, convenient and powerful cascading style sheet and HTML editor Free Download
Quickly and easily create and edit cascading style sheets of any complexity. Write your style sheet and HTML code manually or let the program do it for you. In each case it is easy because of various Free Download
Rapid CSS Editor 2008 220.127.116.11 brings users the convenience of a powerful cascading style sheet and HTML editor. Free Download
Multi functional code generator. Free Download