MediaMonkey Standard 188.8.131.526
MediaMonkey Standard 184.108.40.2066 Ranking & Summary
MediaMonkey Standard 220.127.116.116 description
MediaMonkey Standard 18.104.22.1686 is a useful software which catalogs CDs, AAC, OGG, WMA, FLAC, MP3 and other audio files, including contemporary and classical music, audiobooks, podcasts, etc.
It offers multiple tools for looking up and editing tags, and an automated library organizer to organize files on the hard drive.
It includes a CD ripper, CD/DVD Burner, and audio converter for saving music, and advanced playlisting for creating music mixes. Its player automatically adjusts volume levels and supports a Party mode that locks the UI for use at public events.
It syncs tracks, playlists, and podcasts to portable audio devices such as iPhones, iPods, MP3 Phones, and other devices, and supports hundreds of scripts, plug-ins and visualizations to extend its functionality further.
- Manage Your Music
- Manage a music library from 100 to 50,000+ audio files and playlists*; whether Rock, Classical, Audiobooks, or Podcasts; whether they’re located on your hard drive, CDs, or a network. Organize, browse, or search music by Genre, Artist, Year, Rating, etc., and never waste your time trying to find mp3s you know you have.
- MediaMonkey is the music organizer for the serious collector.Supports MP3, AAC (M4A), OGG, WMA, FLAC, MPC, WAV, CDA, M3U, PLS, etc.
- Sync with iPhones, iPods, and most any MP3 phone or Audio Device. Just click the Sync button to sync tracks, podcasts, and related properties such as Album Art, ratings, play history, and playlists with a broad range of portable devices*. With Volume Leveling, the tracks will even play back on your device at consistent volumes!
- Try MediaMonkey if you want painless synchronization with almost any portable player.The information that can be synced is device and plug-in dependent.
- Record & Convert
- Record CDs to your hard drive using the high quality LAME MP3 encoder*, M4A encoder*, OGG encoder, WMA encoder, or FLAC encoder). MediaMonkey’s CD Ripper copies the CDs, automatically filling in track properties via freedb.
- Convert audio files from almost any audio format and preserve tag information**, using the MP3 converter, AAC/M4A converter, OGG converter, WMA converter, WAV converter and FLAC converters.
- Identify Tracks
- Automatically identify tracks that are missing information, whose tags are not synchronized, or that are duplicated elsewhere.
- Fix Tags with Automatic Lookup and Tagging of album art and other track information from Amazon.
- Lookup CD information on Freedb or via CD-TEXT, and find missing track details through music-related sites such as Allmusic.
- If you have a large music collection, MediaMonkey will help you update your tags quickly and accurately.
- Tag music easily using industry-standard formats. MediaMonkey includes an MP3 Tag editor (an ID3 tag editor supporting ID3v1 & ID3v2), AAC tag editor (for M4A/M4P files), an OGG tag editor (for OGG and FLAC files), a WMA tag editor, an APE2 tag editor (for APE files), and a WAV tag editor. Update and correct mislabeled tracks via drag-and-drop from one artist/genre to another or use the categorization toolbar allows you to quickly set ratings, mood, and other information as you’re listening to music. Automatically and intelligently tag files based on filenames with the Auto-Tagger.
- The serious or classical music collector can also assign a broad range of more advanced attributes, such as composer, original year and album, lyrics, etc., and attach multiple attributes per field (e.g. Artist=U2, B.B. King)
- Organize & Rename
- Automatically organize and rename files on your hard drive into a logical hierarchy. Instead of storing your files haphazardly all over your hard drive, MediaMonkey’s auto-organizer can organize them into folders and filenames of your choice based on attributes such as artist, album, track title and track number.
- If you need to organize a music collection exceeding 10,000 files, MediaMonkey is the music organizer for you.
- Create Playlists with ease. Just drag and drop your tunes to mix mp3s and other files from your Library, create AutoPlaylists based on simple search criteria, or use the Auto-DJ to automatically create a mix for you. Your playlists will remain intact even when you rename files and/or retag them. If you're using third-party devices or players, MediaMonkey can export playlists to m3u files.
- Whether you want to create a casual playlist or a professional DJ party mix, MediaMonkey helps you do it with ease.
- Burn Audio CDs using the integrated burner powered by PrimoBurner™. Just select any tracks or playlists and quickly create CD masterpieces using the most reliable CD burning engine around.
- Burn MP3 (Data) CD/DVDs to backup your entire music collection or for playback on any MP3-capable CD or DVD players. There’s no need to manually copy and arrange directories — simply choose which Artists, Albums, or Playlists to include, set the disc’s format, and burn!
- Podcast Catcher: Download audio content using the new integrated Podcatcher. Define custom subscription rules for any audio podcast, and let MediaMonkey take care of downloading and syncing the content.
- Play CDs and digital audio files (MP3, AAC/M4A, OGG, WMA*, MPC, APE, FLAC, WAV, etc.) with MediaMonkey, or use MediaMonkey to manage your library in conjunction with Winamp as the player. Adjust volume levels automatically (using Replay Gain and MP3 Gain technology), and fine-tune your audio using an equalizer and hundreds of available dsp audio-effect plug-ins.
- If you’re a serious audiophile, MediaMonkey gives you all the quality you need.
- Use MediaMonkey for Parties or other public places with Party Mode, which allows users to make requests while protecting your library from being modified.
- Use the Auto-DJ to automatically play tracks when manually selected tracks run out.
- If you need to manage music for a large audience, MediaMonkey is the jukebox for you.
- Visualize your music with funky trance-like effects powered by Milkdrop and hundreds of other visualization plug-ins.
- When you want to totally immerse yourself in your music, MediaMonkey will be there for you.
- Reports and Statistics
- Create Statistics and other Reports of your music collection as Excel, html, or xml files, so that you can show it to others.
- If you're anal-retentive about your music, MediaMonkey gives you all the reports you'll need.
- Customize MediaMonkey with Skins, visualizations, plug-ins and scripts to make it do what you want it to. Integrate it with other applications such as sound editors, create customized reports, customize the view, or create custom Auto-DJ rules. You can download scripts created by other users, or write your own; either way, you can easily extend MediaMonkey’s functionality.
- If you’re a control freak, MediaMonkey gives you all the control you'll want.
- Changes include improved classical music tagging,
- Full text search,
- Better album art handling
- Podcast management and other improvements.
MediaMonkey Standard 22.214.171.1246 Screenshot
MediaMonkey Standard 126.96.36.1996 Keywords
Bookmark MediaMonkey Standard 188.8.131.526
MediaMonkey Standard 184.108.40.2066 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.