MIDI Tracker 1.2.8
MIDI Tracker 1.2.8 Ranking & Summary
MIDI Tracker 1.2.8 description
There are several advantages of using MIDI Tracker for music for mobile devices (mobile phones): Small file size (usual these devices has a very limited memory size); Easy access to volume control; Transpose track, pattern, channel, block; and Choose patch, volume, and channels from toolbar.
- All in one:
- You don't need any music equipment to work with MIDI Tracker.
- You can play, edit and record notes by pressing keys of PC keyboard.
- MIDI music editor
- MIDI Tracker can import MIDI files and export the song or pattern to MIDI file.
- In addition, you can import XM module, for example, to convert it to MIDI format.
- It is easy: You can play on your keyboard like playing on MIDI keyboard (with 32 keys) and change the octave by pressing a single key (keys F1-F8).
- Mobile devices: There are several advantages of using MIDI Tracker for music on mobile devices (mobile phones).
- Small file size
- Easy access to volume control
- Fast music production
- Transpose track, pattern, channel, block up and down by halftone
- Enhanced transpose (using song key tone)
- Add / remove track
- Add / remove channel
- MIDI device choice
- Choose patch, volume, disable and enable channels (mute, solo) from the toolbar
- Playing and inserting notes and chords
- Music Editor
- MIDI Importer
- MIDI Exporter
- XM Importer
- XM to MIDI converter
- Virtual MIDI Piano
MIDI Tracker 1.2.8 Screenshot
MIDI Tracker 1.2.8 Keywords
Bookmark MIDI Tracker 1.2.8
MIDI Tracker 1.2.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.