MIDICLOCK 2.02 Ranking & Summary
MIDICLOCK 2.02 description
MIDICLOCK 2.02 is designed as a great tool that can help you control of MIDI devices. The MIDI clock signal can be controlled in realtime by tap tempo on keyboard or midi in. The clock signal can be started/stopped/adjusted by pressing keys or sending MIDI-IN patch change commands.
- MIDIClock can be used to synchronize multiple sequencers/synths. You can do this using MIDIYoke . Connect MIDIClock to MIDIYoke Junction 1 output. As MIDIYoke is a multiclient
- driver, you can connect multiple sequencers/synths (such as rebirth, AN1x,...) to MIDIYoke Junction 1 MIDI input.
- Don't forget to push Ctrl+Alt+s if you wish to save your settings. It saves into clockpresets.ini.
- Basic MIDI control (program change) of tempos can be set from the GUI. Just send the desired patch change to the programs selected midi in. Adjust to the according tempo and press apply. The program change message is now linked to the tempo. Midi channels are numbered from 1 to 16. The Program numbers are numbered from 1 to 128.
- By editing the clockpresets.ini file, you can achieve even more advanced remote control of midiclock. Enable HexSpy to monitor the incoming midi messages. It will help you determine which entries you need to add to the ini file.
- The BPM_PRESETS section contains the tempo settings for all patch selects.
- You can add action codes to any of these entries.
- Additionally you can add special commands which translate an incoming midi message (such as midi control messages) into a midiclock action.
Enhancements: Tap Tempo Support
MIDICLOCK 2.02 Screenshot
MIDICLOCK 2.02 Keywords
Bookmark MIDICLOCK 2.02
MIDICLOCK 2.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.