Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118
Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118 Ranking & Summary
Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118 description
Mixcraft Recording Studio is a multitrack recording studio that comes with a generous pack of audio effects. The amazing fact about home recording today is that you really only need a computer and a good multitrack recording program such as Mixcraft to create amazing sound! When you've finished your mix, publish it to the Internet as an MP3, OGG, WMA or RealAudio file, or render it to burn it with an CD burner such as Acoustica MP3 CD Burner.
- Main Features:
- Great looking and customizable interface.
- Beat match and key match songs and loops, including Acid and Apple Garage Band Loops.
- Multi track recording and play back of multiple tracks at a time.
- Mix down to MP3, WAV, OGG and WMA files.
- Visually time stretch sounds with FlexAudio.
- Add multiple tempo, key and time signature changes per project.
- Burn your mix to audio CD directly in Mixcraft.
- Sound Engine:
- Wave (WDM) or ASIO driver support.
- 32 bit sound engine supports recording and playback of broadcast quality audio up to 192 kHz and 32 bits.
- Time stretch any sound from 25% to 400% without affect the pitch! No chipmunks!
- Pitch shift sounds from -24 to 12 semitones!
- Use an unlimited number of tracks and effects.
- Automatically detects beats points, keys and tempos of imported songs.
- Import WAV, AIF, OGG, WMA, and MP3 files!
- 16 powerful, built in, effects including reverb, delay, EQ, compressor, flanger, chorus, distortion, auto filter, master limiter, & phaser.
- Shape each sounds volume, pan and resonant filters with unlimited envelope points.
- Support for DirectX & VST effects, including plug-in delay compensation.
- Add your own photos or images to each track header.
- Edit each tracks color, size and position in a variety of ways.
- Intuitive design and keyboard controls for quick work flow.
- Work in beats / measures mode or in time mode.
- Adjust the snap to grid setting which allows you to work and edit in whole notes, quarter notes, etc.
- Split, cut, copy, delete and paste sounds with ease.
- Easily move sounds around with drag and drop or via the keyboard.
- Cross fade sounds automatically by visually overlapping them.
- Create precise, custom loops extracted from existing songs.
- Fix for right clicking on a recording clip.
- Fix for arming in wavert or wave mode when no record input devices and one is plugged while mixcraft is running.
- 256 MB Ram (1 GB RAM recommended)
- 1.0 Ghz CPU ( 2 Ghz Dual Core recommended)
- Sound card or sound device
- Display resolution 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 or greater recommended)
Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118 Screenshot
Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118 Keywords
Bookmark Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118
Mixcraft Recording Studio 4.5 Build 118 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.