MixVibes Cross 1.1.5
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 Ranking & Summary
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 description
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 is an updated and useful digital vinyl and MIDI DJ software for Windows and MAC platforms. Mixvibes drew from its experience in audio engine and vinyl control design to deliver a new PRO DJ oriented product that brings more efficiency and simplicity to the mix. CROSS delivers the best of MixVibes’ know how in DJ software in a solid and back to basics package! This software will satisfy the needs of professional DJs who need a powerful and reliable DJ tool.
What is a DJ without hot tracks? Because finding the right track to play next is the first responsibility of a DJ, CROSS is focused on media management and interface simplicity. CROSS introduces an intuitive advanced media management system: full iTunes integration, multiple tag edit, artwork browsing, smart media preview, missing media manager, multiple playlist visualization. Organize and edit your tags and artwork using the ‘info’ tab. Create or edit playlists on the fly and auto-mix them... if you need to take a breather from the decks. Easily relocate missing files and update your Media collection. CROSS also enables you to detect an external hard drive on the fly and start playing tracks from it during your set. The endless possibilities to browse, locate, filter, edit and classify your media bring DJs even closer to their performance and their audience!
The iTunes® integration is one of CROSS' most unique features. CROSS fully assimilates the iTunes® library allowing playlists importation, and artwork cover management. The look and feel of iTunes® software is reproduced in CROSS to enhance the ease of use. It's now simpler than ever to prepare and edit your playlists with iTunes!
CROSS is built around a a high-end audio engine to deliver high quality industry-standard features, such as Hot Cues and Auto Beat Loops, and the deck layout is based on acclaimed DJ hardware bestsellers. The state of the art "Z-plane" Master Tempo technology ensures an excellent sound quality even for drastic BPM changes (+/-20%). while the exclusive hybrid mode ensures a smart transition between Master tempo and Speed mode to avoid digital distortion at extreme pitch values. DJing various styles and BPMs without compromising on sound quality becomes fun and easy!
- Large beat match view: Monitor your mix and manage perfect transitions thanks to a wide display of your current mix.
- Zoom: Zoom in or out to see more or less of the upcoming beats of your mixed tracks.
- Sync Display: Display of the Sync-Indicator triangles with a simple mouse-over on the Sync button
- Time display: watch out the clock display and better manage your set along the night.
- Uncluttered/ simplified menu items: Fed up with looking for the right item within your menu tabs? CROSS has got only 2 menu headers to get to everything in just a second: don’t waste time looking for the right option, all that’s not on the user interface is right here.
- Symmetric layout: for a better ease of use, most of the player commands are logically symetrically designed: Pitch, CUE/play, locators…
- Complete waveform: Crystal clear waveform with contrast variations corresponding to the track’s frequency
- Waveform zoom : The waveform zoom helps you set your CUE points more precisely than ever! Zoom it, hit CUE Stop or CUE Play, and ensure the best starting point you’ve ever set! Zoom in, zoom out or reset to standard view in a second directly on the player.
- Track time display: check where exactly you are within your track with the time display at the bottom of the waveform, in order to better set your locations points, loops, etc.
- Blinking CUE: Enjoy the blinking CUE button, like it is shown on most major DJ hardware and on the ones you’re used to.
- 2 CUE modes: CUE Stop and CUE Play buttons, whether you only wish to prepare your CUE, or whether you’ve already set it and are ready to go.
- CUE auto save: CUE points are now automatically saved within every CROSS track: no need to additionally save your collection, everything is saved on the go.
- Font display : Huge display of the track’s information (time elapsed, remaining, BPM, Pitch) so the DJ can focus on his mix without forgetting that his track is coming to an end and to miss his transition.
- Change Scroll mode: whether you prefer the waveform to move, or the scroll line itself, it is possible for you to choose. Mix and enjoy the scrolling of the waveform itself. Scratch and see what you’re doing more precisely thanks to a fast and precisely moving scroll bar.
- Track overview: The display of the full track overview makes it easy to identify the moments of your track: intro, refrain, break, …: choose the right moment to start your transition.
- CD/Vinyl switch : CROSS embeds a ‘CD mode’, reproducing the CDJ-like behavior that you like, to set your cue points. Choose ‘Vinyl’ to switch to scratch your track in one click.
- Scrolling track title: On top of each player, you’ll find the artist and song name and its duration of your track.
- Gain display: In addition to the mixer gain, CROSS implements an individual track gain to let you adjust the gain more accurately.
- 3 pitch modes: Like every DJ application, CROSS integrates both classic ‘speed’ and ‘master tempo’ pitch modes. But, unlike every DJ app, CROSS also includes a third pitch mode, called Hybrid, which aim is to avoid distortions during your mix. You can activate it manually, or the hybrid mode will switch itself on automatically for you if you change the pitch in a drastic way.
- Pitch range: adjust the pitch of your songs or either plus or minus 4, 8, 16 , 32 or even 100% compared to the current pitch.
- Accurate pitch bend and nudge: Just below the Pitch switch button (Up, plus, reset, minus, down), a button section helps you adjust the pitch of your tracks very accurately. First, choose the desired pitch range. Then, you can either increment or decrement the pitch by as accurately as 0,01 points to get to the speed of the other media, or change the pitch temporarily in order to sync both tracks hint by hint (nudge). Finally, easily reset your pitch by pressing the ‘o’ button. You can even tap the beat by clicking the BPM area during 4 beats to determine it.
- Smart Seek: tired of looking for the right spot of a song by clicking the waveform? Use the smart seek feature to jump through your track, eg. 2 measures by 2. But, what’s more, you can determine yourself the number of times (1, 2, 4, 8 or 16).
- Create manual or automatic loops thanks to the clear CROSS loop section, located at the bottom of the player.
- This section can ideally be controlled thanks to an external control unit for an optimised ease of use.
- Click IN and then OUT at the wished entry and exit points of your loop.
- Or, just click on the desired loop value to create a loop instantaneously. In both cases, simply click ‘loop’ to exit it.
- While you’re in a loop, click the + or – buttons to change the value of the loop. Click smart seek to move your loop before playing it.
- Loop display: smart display of your loops thanks to the visual translucent triangular display.
- Locators: Place 3 locators on each player by clicking the dedicated area, recall it with a repeated click, and remove it by clicking the next-door cross.
- Match and sync: Press match to match the beat or both tracks or press sync to match and synchronise them on the beat.
- Mouse scroll within faders: Use the scroll wheel of your mouse on your PC or use the pad of your Mac and scroll with 2-fingers in both horizontal and vertical ways to change your pitch, volume level or to cross fade.
- Recording feature: record each player individually, but also your whole mix, either both tracks onto the same file, or in two separate tracks, so you can edit each track separately to produce your mix with an editing software.
- Line input: Besides the sound from both players, CROSS lets you connect and play every audio source thanks to the Line in switch located on the mixer.
- EQs: A very complete set of EQ buttons makes it possible to fine tune your levels during your mix. When mixing in external mode, only the gain level remains and you’ll be able to reproduce the same thing with a classic mixer.
- Media Library
- Tabs: Hide and show CROSS tabs in just a click, according to your needs and the moment you are using CROSS. For an optimal ease of use, the most frequently used tabs are located on top of the tabs menu.
- Explorer: Browse your hard drives and import your medias into your collection.
- iTunes® library: Import your itunes library to your collection.
- Info tab: edit your infos & tags, analyse your media sort them within the collection (by artist, albums, genre, duration, BPM, rating, …). CROSS makes your media management more intuitive than ever.
- Multiple playlists: Create multiple playlists, and switch from one to another in just a second.
- Preview: select the media you want to preview and click play on the right of the library
- Search filter: search your media by typing eg. a genre + name + year, and get to the tune you want to listen to in a few seconds.
- Includes new Recorder function.
- Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
- Pentium 4, 2 GHz (or equivalent)
- 512 Mo RAM
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Intel Core Duo, 1.83 GHz
- 512 Mo RAM
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 Screenshot
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 Keywords
Bookmark MixVibes Cross 1.1.5
MixVibes Cross 1.1.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.