MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 Ranking & Summary
MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 description
MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 offers you a feature rich and advanced multiband dynamics processing module plug-in that is an advanced multiband dynamics processor with clear sound; designed originally for mastering, however due to its high performance and zero latency it is also suitable for any mixing purpose.
- Advanced compressor/expander unit with ratio from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature in MMultiBandDynamics, you can modify the original processing envelope using MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology. It lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. And it is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 5 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters, MMultiBandDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and a peak hold feature. There is no audio material in the world the plugin cannot adjust to.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MMultiBandDynamics performs.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides an excellent way to control the amount of compression while keeping the output level stable. Based on tricks well known between top producers MMultiBandDynamics makes the workflow quicker than ever before.
- Up to 8 channels surround processing -
- plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also up to 8 channels of surround audio, making them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MMultiBandDynamics will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of plugins. Moreover plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
- Signal maximization - compressors actually lower the signal above the threshold. MMultiBandDynamics can compensate the reduction to ensure that if the source has reached 0dB, result will too.
- LU meters can now show momentary, short-term and integrated loudness.
- Added pitch detection mode for modulators.
- Added higher-quality filters for upsampling rates above 200kHz.
- Easy screen active presets now automatically attach mouse wheel and MIDI controllers from 21 to easy screen knobs.
- Optimized updating of user interface when hidden.
- Random modulator mode now works even in wave editors, which do not provide tempo and position.
- Styles are now installed to both admin & user data folders to avoid problems with systems with user accounts.
- MDynamics, MMultiBandDynamicsLarge and MModernCompressor now have a 6-band parameteric side-chain equalizer.
- Added loudness meters to MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics easy screen.
- Added ducking active preset for MDynamics.
- Fix: Mono->Stereo processing could cause crashes in some hosts such as bidule.
- Fix: Delete and backspace keys have been swapped on Mac.
- Fix: Loudness meters text value was showing "silence" with values under 0 LU
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 Screenshot
MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 Keywords
Bookmark MMultiBandDynamics 5.02
MMultiBandDynamics 5.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.