MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 Ranking & Summary
MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 description
MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 offers users with an effective yet beneficial tool which is designed to be an advanced state-of-the-art multiband mastering brickwall limiter and saturator plug-in that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts. You don't need a Ph.D. to achieve great professional quality results with our plug-in and a little work.
- State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handle look-ahead and other features for you. It's flexibility is outstanding, however it's workflow is still incredible - you can basically perform limiting only by adjusting input and output gain!
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
- 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MMultiBandLimiter provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog with slopes from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - our plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MMultiBandLimiter will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - our products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of our plugins. Moreover our plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers (if this feature is enabled). We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Added stabilization parameter for modulator pitch detectors to avoid quick changes.
- Improved highlight of the selected band type in parametric equalizers.
- Mono/Stereo have been renamed to Mid/Side.
- Installers of separate plugins now provide enabling or disabling interfaces.
- Fix: MDynamicEq and MAutoDynamicEq were not working correctly in surround mode.
- VST compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & dual-core support recommended
MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 Screenshot
MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 Keywords
Bookmark MMultiBandLimiter 5.05
MMultiBandLimiter 5.05 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.