MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 Ranking & Summary
MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 description
MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 offers a fully flexible and functional state-of-the-art multiband mastering brickwall limiter plugin that makes your recordings and mixes sound louder with minimal distortion and artifacts. You don't need a Ph.D. to achieve great professional quality results with plugin and a little work.
Using a few controls MMultiBandLimiter can basically do the limiting for you with outstanding quality. On the other hand it also allows incredible flexibility if you need it. Starting with a variable number of bands and ending with full automation, MMultiBandLimiter is the most flexible yet easiest way to use a multiband limiter!
- State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter with adjustable knee, threshold, input gain and other important parameters, which automatically handle look-ahead and other features for you. It's flexibility is outstanding, however it's workflow is still incredible - you can basically perform limiting only by adjusting input and output gain!
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level and gain reduction for each band as well as master output, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
- 3 limiting modes - besides manual limiting, where you have to modify any advanced parameter manually, MMultiBandLimiter provides 2 additional modes optimized for increasing loudness and minimizing pumping effect.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands built on 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog with slopes from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits and input gains. Includes peak meters for all bands and the master.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MMultiBandLimiter will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of plugins. Moreover plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from servers (if this feature is enabled). They are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plugins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 Screenshot
MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 Keywords
Bookmark MMultiBandLimiter 6.00
MMultiBandLimiter 6.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.