MobileMe Control Panel 1.1
MobileMe Control Panel 1.1 Ranking & Summary
MobileMe Control Panel 1.1 description
With MobileMe, your contacts, calendar, and bookmarks will be automatically kept in sync between your PC, iPhone, iPod touch, and a suite of web apps at www.me.com.
The MobileMe Control Panel is required to set up sync on your Windows PC. It also enables you to manage your MobileMe iDisk for online file storage and sharing.
- Email, contacts, and calendars. In sync everywhere you go.
- You might have a Mac at home, a PC at work, and an iPhone or iPod touch. How do you keep them all in sync? With MobileMe, your email, contacts, and calendar stay the same wherever you check them, no matter what device you use.
- Works with the applications
- you already use.
- MobileMe works with the applications you know well. Microsoft Outlook on a PC. Mail, Address Book, and iCal on a Mac. Changes you make in these desktop applications are regularly synced with MobileMe.
- Me.com. Your desktop everywhere.
- Access and manage your email, contacts, calendar, photos, and files at me.com. All with feature-rich web apps so easy to use, you might prefer them to your desktop applications.
MobileMe Control Panel 1.1 Screenshot
MobileMe Control Panel 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark MobileMe Control Panel 1.1
MobileMe Control Panel 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.