MP3 Stream Editor 184.108.40.2069
MP3 Stream Editor 220.127.116.119 Ranking & Summary
MP3 Stream Editor 18.104.22.1689 description
MP3 Stream Editor 22.214.171.1249 is a useful software that is built around the visual non destructive MP3 (and other compressed format) editor for users to edit MP3 audio without decoding and quality loss on a convenient 3D display with the mouse.
Very fast MPEG editing (~20MB/s 1.6GHz - 21min/s 128kbps - error correction) Full .CUE sheet support (CD ripp/cut/join/visually edit). Encode or re-encode MP3s/MO3s/WMAs (Preset system). Directly record MP3/WMA/WAV/Flac streams (volume level activation, timing).
Professional ID3v2 Tag editor (all frames) Mass and single renamer and TagerAudio CD ripper to MP3/WMA/Flac/WAV (with full cddb/freedb and cover picture support). CD/DVD Burner plugin for controlling NeroHigh precision Spectrum analyzer vis PluginCan use Winamp DSP and Sonique vis PluginsWMA BroadcastingSave net streams to local drive with automatic Subsong System Supported formats: Streams, mods (additionally any format trough Winamp input plugins).
- Visually edit (cut join) without decoding and quality loss, MP3 audio files on a 3D sample display with mouse (MPEG1 LayerII, III; MPEG2 LayerII, III; WAV PCM; Ogg Vorbis)
- Very fast MPEG editing (~20MBfirstname.lastname@example.orgGHz, or even faster on a two drive system)
- MPEG Error Correction (repair corrupted MPEG files)
- Full .CUE sheet support (CD grab/cut/join/visually edit)
- Own Subsong system
- Encode or re-encode MP3s (powerful Preset system to store various encoding settings), WAV/WMA and universal command line encoder plugin
- Directly record MP3/WAV/WMA/Flac streams (from any input source, record "what you hear", volume level activation, timing)
- Grab Tracks from Audio CDs to MP3 or lossless Flac (single track/album mode) with full cddb/freedb and cover picture support
- Supports loading of CDA files from Audio CDs
- VBR bitrate analyzer
- Edit and manage ID3v1 and ID3v2 Tags (all frames) including pictures in MP3s within ID3v2 Tags
- Mass and single renamer and Tager (File name to Tag; Tag to File name; Tag multiple MP3s at once)
- Flexible plugin system, assign DSP, visualisation and stream processing plugins to stream channels
- Normalize DSP plugin keeps volume level at a desired maximum
- CD/DVD Burner plugin for controlling Nero (can burn DSP processed streams as AudioCD tracks)
- High precision Spectrum analyzer vis Plugin
- Network WMA Broadcaster Plugin
- Winamp Input Plugins Bridge allows loading any sound file type supported by Winamp input Plugins
- Sonique Vis Bridge for using Sonique visualisation plugins
- Experimental ASIO Player Plugin
- Advanced Subsong system and full .CUE sheet support including:
- Grab AudioCDs in Album mode (one MP3/WAV/Flac file with Subsong system (optional .CUE sheet))
- Cut - slice MP3s based on .CUE sheet or Subsong entries
- Join - create one MP3 stream and generate it's .CUE sheet and Subsong layout from smaller MP3 files
- Visually edit Subsong start points including artist/title for each subsong, or even generate .CUE sheet or Subsongs from scratch
- Playlist compatible, Subsong order in playlist is optionally saved/loaded
- Save Internet streams to local drive with automatic Subsong System (optional .CUE sheet) generation based on the periodically received metadata
- Based on BASS sound system (play virtualy unlimited MP3s at once, crossfade, adjust playback speed, volume separately)
- Supported formats: MPEG, WAV, WMA, OGG Vorbis, CDA, MOD, MO3, IT, XM, S3M, MTM, UMX, FLAC, OptimFrog, WavPack, Monkey's Audio, Musepack, AAC/MP4 and AC3 (needs bass_aac.dll and bass_ac3.dll - MP4 FAQ) (and any format trough Winamp input plugins)
- Favorites Quick search (quickly locate and load MP3s)
- Multitasks, continue your work while tasks are running in the background
- Fixed unicode ID3v2 comment fields
- Fixed Tag editor view.
- 3D GraphicsCard (suggested with HardwareVertexProcessing) and DirectX 9 installed
- BASS requires DirectX 3 or above. BASS does not require that a soundcard with DirectSound/DirectSound3D hardware accelerated drivers is installed, but it does improve performance if there is one. BASS also takes advantage of MMX, which improves the performance of the MOD music playback.
- The Windows Media Format modules are also required to be installed on the user's system. They are installed with Windows Media Player, so will already be on most users' systems, but they can also be installed separately (WMFDIST.EXE). For full support of WMA files (Windows Media Audio) you should also install the latest Windows Media Player (lots of dependencies there at MS).
- Minimal screen resolution of 1024x76.
MP3 Stream Editor 126.96.36.1999 Screenshot
MP3 Stream Editor 188.8.131.529 Keywords
Bookmark MP3 Stream Editor 184.108.40.2069
MP3 Stream Editor 220.127.116.119 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.