Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final Ranking & Summary
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final description
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final is a useful program created to edit metadata (ID3, Vorbis Comments and APE) of common audio formats.
The program supports online freedb database lookups for selected files, allowing you to automatically gather proper tag information for select files or CDs.
Mp3tag supports the following audio formats:
- Advanced Audio Coding (aac)
- Free Lossless Audio Codec (flac)
- Monkeys Audio (ape)
- Mpeg Layer 3 (mp3)
- MPEG-4 (mp4 / m4a)
- Musepack (mpc)
- Ogg Vorbis (ogg)
- OptimFROG (ofr)
- OptimFROG DualStream (ofs)
- Speex (spx)
- True Audio (tta)
- Windows Media Audio (wma)
- WavPack (wv)
- Automatically create playlists
- Recursive subfolders support
- Remove parts or the entire tag of multiple files
- Format tags and filenames
- Replace characters or words from tags and filenames
- Export tag information to user-defined formats (like html, rtf, csv, xml)
- Import tag information from an online database (also by text-search)
- Import tag information from a local database
- Batch Tag Editing Write ID3v1.1, ID3v2.3, ID3v2.4, MP4, WMA, APEv2 Tags and Vorbis Comments to multiple files at once.
- Support for Cover Art Download and add album covers to your files and make your library even more shiny.
- Import from Amazon, discogs, freedb Save typing and import tags from online databases like Amazon, discogs, freedb and more.
- Replace characters or words Replace strings in tags and filenames (with support for Regular Expressions).
- Create Playlists automatically Create and manage playlists automatically while editing.
- Rename files from tags Rename files based on the tag information and import tags from filenames.
- Export to HTML, RTF, CSV Generate nice reports and lists of your collection based on user-defined templates.
- Full Unicode Support User-interface and tagging are fully unicode compliant.
- Besides these main features Mp3tag offers a variety of other functions and features ranging ranging from batch export of embedded album covers, over support for iTunes-specific tags like media type or TV Show settings, to combining multiple actions into groups that can be applied with a single mouse click.
- NEW: support for cover art for Ogg Vorbis files.
- NEW: support for Musepack SV8.
- CHG: increased number of possible user-defined tools.
- CHG: unlocalized strings now defaulting to English.
- CHG: updated internal value mapping for MediaMonkey rating field RATING MM to address changes in MM 3.1.
- CHG: updated used TAK SDK to version 1.1.1.
- FIX: fields greater than 255 characters were not truncated in MP4 tags.
- FIX: minor fixes regarding file path canonicalization and validation.
- FIX: occasional runtime error while parsing ill-formed UFID frames in ID3v2 tags.
- FIX: pressing Cancel on write-protected files did not cancel to complete tag-writing process but only skipped the protected file.
- FIX: random runtime error when starting Mp3tag with multiple files from the Explorer context menu.
- FIX: removing fields by writing empty values was not possible anymore (since 2.43a).
- FIX: scripting functions used at Replace with of action Replace with regular expressions were not evaluate...
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final Screenshot
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final Keywords
Bookmark Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final
Mp3tag 2.43b Beta / 2.43 Final Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.