MSpectralDynamics 6.00 Ranking & Summary
MSpectralDynamics 6.00 description
MSpectralDynamics 6.00 is actually an innovative, valuable and reliable mastering revolution which can do many things, but it's main feature serves as an ultramodern hi-tech replacement for multiband compressors and loudness maximizers. With top-class features such as custom shape processing it can provide you with a varied and wide range of effects. Additionally, it provides you with a free-form linear-phase equalizer with a range from -80dB to 0dB, which you can use to fix specific issues in your recordings and mixes.
You can perform spectral compression to balance the spectral energy and increase loudness with minimal amount of artefacts. You can apply spectral expansion to excite frequencies and increase sound clarity. And this is just the beginning... The package also contains MSpectralDynamicsMini, a simplified version of MSpectralDynamics created for those who do not have the luxury of high-resolution displays. Its GUI is much smaller and it contains only necessary features.
- True spectral dynamic processing - other compressors perform dynamic processing in the time-domain, MSpectralDynamics performs the same actions in the frequency domain, where you can increase loudness, balance frequencies etc...
- Free-form equalizer - a complementary feature of MSpectralDynamics is a free-form linear-phase equalizer with range from -80dB to 0dB editable using the MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES).
- Power spectrum analyzer - integrated spectrum analyzer gives accurate view of input and output spectral dynamic profile, gain reduction per frequency and free-form equalizer.
- 2 independent compressor/expander units with ratios from 1:4 to 20:1 and infinity, adjustable range and knee.
- Advanced gate unit with adjustable size and knee.
- Resolution, smoothness, slope, threshold shape - spectral detector provides advanced features defining how MSpectralDynamics analyzes and processes sound with various resulting time and spectral response.
- Dual user interface - the plugin is not only extremely versatile, but also quick and easy-to-use thanks to 2 graphical user interfaces. First there is a simple default one with several predefined modes, but just a few controls, which lets you start quickly and easily without any knowledge. All you need to do is choose what you want and use a few knobs. And the plugins also has an advanced mode, which provides all the extreme features the plugin offers.
- Custom processing shape - by enabling this feature in MSpectralDynamics, you can modify the original processing envelope using MeldaProduction envelope system (MES) technology. It lets you easily create any dynamic processing shape you like. And it is very fast even for complicated shapes.
- Advanced dynamic detector featuring manual and 5 automatic modes with adjustable limits and speed. Besides standard attack and release parameters, MSpectralDynamics provides peak/RMS settings and a peak hold feature. There is no audio material in the world the plugin cannot adjust to.
- 3 signal shaping modes, dry/wet control and other supportive parameters that ease your workflow.
- Actual source level indication inside the shape graph - you always know what dynamic value you can actually expect on the input and output, and what gain-reduction MSpectralDynamics performs.
- Unique temporary gain feature provides an excellent way to control the amount of compression while keeping the output level stable. Based on tricks well known between top producers MSpectralDynamics makes the workflow quicker than ever before.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MSpectralDynamics will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface -products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of plugins. Moreover plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plugins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RTAS compatibility is being implemented
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
MSpectralDynamics 6.00 Screenshot
MSpectralDynamics 6.00 Keywords
Bookmark MSpectralDynamics 6.00
MSpectralDynamics 6.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.