MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 Ranking & Summary
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 description
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 is designed as a powerful tool which can help you easily record conferences, court proceedings and similar multi-speaker forums. MSRS has the ability to record up to 32 seperate audio channels, then send the recordings for transcription or archiving using the internet, email or a computer network.
A quick way to try MSRS out and see if it is suitable for your requirements is to download and install now. You don't need to purchase to download and it only takes a couple of minutes to complete the process. After you have tested MSRS and found it to be suitable, you can purchase a installation license.
Multiple Separate Source. MSRS has been designed to record many channels from the same room. For a recorder that is more suited to recording from separate sources you should consider using the VRS Recording System.
Automatic / Voice Activated / 24/7 Recording. MSRS is designed to be started and stopped manually (or using the API) and to run for limited periods of time (ie. for a specific conference or hearing). However if you want to record automatically (eg. voice or hardware activated) or to record continuously (eg. 24 hours a day) you should use the VRS Recording System.
- Records 1 to 32 channels simultaneously.
- Digital audio recording with superb signal processing quality.
- Transmits the recordings for transcription or archiving using FTP, email or computer network.
- Break recordings at preset time intervals to maintain manageable file size.
- Sends the recordings as it continues to record with overlapped file breaks at preset intervals.
- Allows a stenographer or secretary to timestamp bookmarks with notes that are sent with the recording to a typist who can view them in Express Scribe
- Confidence monitor lets you listen to a copy of the audio in real time whilst it is being recorded so you know there are no problems.
- Record to wav, mp3 or dct formats (only dct supports full multichannel recording to one file, encryption and notes).
- Find and Play option allows you to sort recordings by name, date created and size and search audio by keyword.
- Automatic notification if an error occurs with recording.
- Password security can be set for file deletion, sending, record or stop and more.
- Integrates with Express Burn to record audio to CD/DVD or Blu-ray dics.
- Robust design and simple interface for fail-safe but user-friendly day to day operation.
- Works on Windows XP 2000/2003/Vista/2008
- For earlier Windows versions (98, ME) please click here
- 300Mhz or above plus 100Mhz for each additional channel.
- Memory: 64MB (2000/XP) or 256MB for 2003
- Sound Card: Either a standard stereo sound card (for 1 or 2 channels) or, for 3 or more channels, a multichannel sound card.
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 Screenshot
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 Keywords
Bookmark MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10
MSRS Court and Conference Recorder 4.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.