MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 Ranking & Summary
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 description
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 offers you a tool which can be used to record your own songs, recording tracks while playing along with previously recorded ones.
It contains a multitrack recorder, a mixer, and lots of effects: everything you need to record your own CD.
- Record new tracks while playing along with existing ones:
- Audio (mono or stereo) and/or MIDI tracks.
- Cycle recording: record multiple takes automatically.
- Record alternate takes with just one key press.
- Mix the tracks:
- Unlimited number of groups and effect send/returns supported.
- Use Song Versions to store/recall mixes.
- Enhance your mix with real-time effects:
- Choose out of 19 high quality audio effects.
- Use VST and DX plugins.
- Add/move/remove effects on-the-fly.
- Use MIDI to play instruments you can't play or don't own:
- Use the disk-streaming Sampler (reads .GIG, .SF2 and .SFZ patches).
- Use VSTi and DXi plugins.
- Use external synths and/or your soundcard's synth.
- Correct your mistakes:
- Punch in/out recording.
- Non-destructive audio editing.
- MIDI pianoroll, notation, drum and controller editors.
- Unlimited levels of undo.
- Easy to use, no frustrations:
- Well though out design.
- Wizard to perform basic tasks.
- Context sensitive help system: point the mouse and press the F1 key.
- Fast and reliable.
- Practice Mode: Now you can start the transport and the track will be in practice mode.
- Notation editing improvements
- Notes are nicely spaced horizontally. This is essential for readable music notation. Note that this means that the notes no longer 'line up' visually with other tracks (the bar lines still do). There's a one-bar 'helper grid' when adding or moving notes.
- There's a row of buttons which determine to duration of new notes.
- Time signature changes are shown in the editor like you'd expect them to be.
- There can be key signature changes throughout the song, they too appear in the editor the way you expect them to.
- Quintuplets and septuplets. More triplets.
- Less overlapping notes and other layout improvements.
- Smarter handling of unquantized notes.
- MIDI editing improvements
- MultitrackStudio 5 introduced the 'lasso' which can select multiple notes. Version 5.2 makes this feature more prominent and more powerful.
- The Notes Editor, which pops up on clicking the editor's EDIT button if multiple notes are selected, now has Dynamics, Humanize, Quantize and Legato controls.
- Dragging audio/MIDI between tracks now snaps to the original position if you're close.
- Pianoroll/notation editors: lasso shows name of lassoed chord, if any.
- Drum editor: notes appear like diamond shapes.
- Drum editor: "select similar notes" can now work on selected notes only.
- Number of first bar can be -9..1, allowing for various numbers of count-in bars.
- Audio and Pianoroll editors can zoom vertically.
- Editors: mouse pointer behaves more in line with Windows standards (when dragging etc.).
- Editors can do standard Windows style "click at start, Shift-click at end" selecting.
- Add Click Track: "Accent on Beat One" is now "Bar Accents", and does a bit more to make the click track sound more pleasing.
- Time signatures can be typed instead of using the up/down buttons.
- "Extract temp from track": beats can represent 3/8, 7/8 etc. (not just 1/8, 1/4 etc.).
- Effects can be bypassed quickly by clicking the slot while keeping the B key down.
- Tuner effect has been redesigned for better visibility from a distance. New per-note offsets let you create custom tunings.
- "Export MIDI Tracks" can optionally include lyrics and/or markers in the MIDI file.
- Tested with Windows 7 RC (both 32 and 64 bits).
- Other improvements and somes fixes.
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 Screenshot
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 Keywords
Bookmark MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2
MultitrackStudio Lite 5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.