MUltraMaximizer 6.00 Ranking & Summary
MUltraMaximizer 6.00 description
MUltraMaximizer 6.00 is designed as a professional and beneficial mastering multiband brickwall limiter & loudness maximizer. The MUltraMaximizer VST plugin was developed to be a fatal weapon, that lets you win this war and is affordable to everyone!
- State-of-the-art mastering multiband limiter and saturator which lets you increase the loudness of your audio to unbelievable levels with minimal artifacts.
- Powerful metering system - you always know the output level, gain reduction and saturation reduction. You can often get great results without even listening to it!
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MUltraMaximizer will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x to minimize aliasing and get an even clearer sound. Includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase algorithms.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of plugins. Moreover plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from servers (if this feature is enabled).
- Fully automatable.
- Huge memory and GUI optimizations, new knob based interfaces.
- Each oscillator can now also be controlled using harmonics instead of shape.
- Added "double" envelope shape type.
- Analyzer & sonogram can now optionally be enabled even when the GUI is hidden.
- A-H presets now send automation when changed.
- MIDI note controllers now react on pitch-bend immediately.
- Added feedback phase invert and saturation for phasers.
- Added second tape mode for flangers.
- Added knob mode for most plugins, which turns their slider based GUI into knob based one.
- MSpectralDynamics can now capture the threshold curve based on the input signal.
- MDynamics and MMultiBandDynamics weren't showing correct shapes for upwards expander.
- Added IR phase invert and left/right delays for MMultiBandConvolution.
- Fix: Drag & drop wave file for analysis didn't work in MAutoEqualizer.
- Fix: MAutoEqualizer could crash under specific circumstances when automating gain.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
MUltraMaximizer 6.00 Screenshot
MUltraMaximizer 6.00 Keywords
Bookmark MUltraMaximizer 6.00
MUltraMaximizer 6.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.