MusEdit 184.108.40.206 Ranking & Summary
MusEdit 220.127.116.11 description
MusEdit is a powerful tool for creating, reading, and playing back musical notation. It has been designed to make editing music feel a lot like working with text in a word processor.
MusEdit can handle treble and bass staffs, guitar tablature, lines containing symbols such as rhythm notations and guitar chord fingering diagrams, and variable font text lines.
All of the notation associated with music can be entered either by using toolbars and the mouse, or via the keyboard.
MusEdit supports MIDI input, imports MIDI files, and it can play your scores via MIDI through your sound system, and save your scores as MIDI files. MusEdit can also be used to translate standard music notation to tab, or the other way around.
- Viewing Options - Show only the lines or line types you want to see. View small or large staffs and symbols.
- Beaming Notes - Join tailed notes (8th, 16th, etc.) together while entering the notes, or after theyve all been entered.
- Chords and Chord Dictionary - Enter chords on Staff and Tab lines with a couple of keystrokes; enter chord diagrams just as easily; choose chord variations from an extensive chord dictionary.
- Line Groups - Automatically enter associated groups of lines (eg. a set of lines consisting of treble, lyrics, and tablature).
- Intelligent Selection, Cutting, And Pasting - Select portions within several lines simultaneously (eg. select a single measure in a pair of musical staff and Tab lines.) Tab lines can be selected, copied, and then pasted into a text document.
- Insertion Shortcuts - Shortcuts make it easy to insert a previous chord, bar, or cluster of beamed notes.
- Movable Score Elements - Symbols, notes, chords, note clusters and words can be slid horizontally and vertically without moving other score elements.
- Simultaneous Entry And Translation - Entering a note or chord on a Staff/Tab line will simultaneously enter the appropriate fingering/notes on a different type of line.
- Translating Between Line Types - Text versions of Tab can be pasted and then translated into MusEdits graphical format. Musical staff and Tab lines can be translated to each other; graphical Tab can be translated to text format.
- MIDI Output - Play any score through your sound card or a MIDI port or save as a MIDI file. Change tempo, loop, single step...
- MIDI File and ABC File Import and Export - Import music in either of these formats and convert them to MusEdit scores for easy editing and playback. Also, export a MusEdit score in either format.
- Graphic Image Export - Save an image of part of all of your score at "screen resolution" for posting on a web site or e-mailing, or at "high resolution" for embedding in a word processor document or other application
- Drum Lines - Allow you to create Drum notation and to create a drum machine with MIDI playback.
- Virtual Fretboard and Keyboard - During MIDI playback, these show how the music would actually be played on an instrument, and they can also be used for inputting music to a score.
- Scrolling - The score can scroll automatically like a teleprompter.
- Embed Pictures and Audio Samples in a Score - Pictures and audio samples can be embedded in a score.
- You cannot save files
- Convert no more than 20 Midi files to notation.
- nag screen
MusEdit 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
MusEdit 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark MusEdit 126.96.36.199
MusEdit 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.