Music Write Maestro 5.2
Music Write Maestro 5.2 Ranking & Summary
Music Write Maestro 5.2 description
Music Write Maestro 5.2 offers an effective tool which has 94 staves, 32,000 events per track, an EZ Template for quick score setup, a 16-channel mixer, and dozens of other tools. An intuitive screen layout with powerful and easily accessible symbol palettes, toolbars and templates. Focus on writing, not searching through the program for menus and features.
- See your music written on a printed page.
- Use the printed music to file for a music copyright.
- Edit notes with ease until the song sounds exactly as you imagined.
- Hear the song played on MIDI instruments and change orchestration as it plays.
- Easily create multiple copies of your song for music groups.
- Eliminates having to buy blank sheet music pages.
- Music teachers and educators can easily prepare lessons and exercises for their students.
- Students can hear how pitch and tempo corresponds to written notation on the PC screen.
- Guitar tablature feature makes it a perfect tool for guitar players.
- Each version provides different levels of sophistication.
- Compose music by inserting notes, chords and symbols with just the click of a mouse.
- Insert dynamic symbols and hear them affect your score when it plays back.
- Songwriter and Maestro editions support drum notation.
- Play back your music using your PC sound card or an external MIDI synthesizer.
- Choose from any of 128 general MIDI instruments.
- Record music from your MIDI keyboard and see it instantly converted into music notation.
- Add your name, song title, copyright and more.
- Add chord names and guitar chord symbols.
- Add lyrics and display them with any Windows Font.
- Processor: 450 MHz processor recommended
- RAM: 128 MB recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB
- Operating System : Windows 2000 Professional / XP Home & Pro (English Language Only, Windows Vista NOT Supported)
- Display: 800 x 600 high color (16-bit) video display
- Soundcard: 16-bit DirectSound-compatible soundcard
- CD-ROM: 4X speed or higher CD-ROM
- Printer for printing sheet music (recommended)
- MIDI keyboard with MIDI cable interface recommended (see diagram below)
- A USB to USB cable will not work
- Some Keyboards have only a USB Port and no Standard 5-pin MIDI Din In and Out Ports. This will not work and it is not supported by the Software.
Music Write Maestro 5.2 Screenshot
Music Write Maestro 5.2 Keywords
Bookmark Music Write Maestro 5.2
Music Write Maestro 5.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.