MusicBee 1.0 RC1
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 Ranking & Summary
RankingClick at the star to rank
User Review: 0 (0 times)
File size: 14.00 MB
Platform: Windows XP / Vista / XP X64 / Vista64
Date added: 2009-05-09
Publisher: Steven Mayall
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 description
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 offers you an application geared toward managing extensive music collections, easy to use and with a comprehensive feature set.
The MusicBee application provides an easy way to organize, find and play music files on your computer, on portable devices and on the web.
- Manage your music
- Manage your music as a library, as playlists or as folders on the file-system. Organize, browse and find music on your computer, on portable devices and on the web. Small or large collections are handled with ease.
- Have folders watched for new tracks and added to your library, with the option to tag the files from an Inbox beforehand.
- Also manage and download Podcast subscriptions and listen to your favourite radio stations, including Shoutcast, Jamendo and Last.fm stations.
- Tag music easily, with a large number of tags available for editing*, and custom tags that can be configured to edit other less common tags.
- Automatically look up missing Album Art, Lyrics and tag other metadata from the web, with the ability to have tracks identified by analysing their digital sound signature.
- Power users will appreciate the configurable input panel layout, bulk editing, handling for multiple artist/ genres, search & replace, and tools to highlight tracks requiring attention (missing tags, duplicates, etc).
- * formats supported include ID3 and APEv2 (for MP3 files), Vorbis Comments (for Ogg and FLAC files), MPEG (for M4A files), WMA, and APEv2 (for most other files).
- Organise Files
- Have music files organised and renamed into folders and files on your computer based on tag values such as artist, album, name, track number, etc. that you specify. You can have MusicBee do this automatically for all files in your library or you can choose the files or folders yourself.
- Play and Discover Music
- Play MP3, FLAC, Vorbis, WMA and other formats and optionally have those tracks scrobbled to Last.fm. You are not restricted to music files on your computer - you can play the web as well. Playlists are automatically created from MP3 blogs and web pages you visit.
- Discover music with the Auto-DJ and have it create a playlist for you based on criteria you specify, such as tracks from similar artists, or include music tracks from the web not in your collection (or old ones from your collection you have forgotten about!)
- You can also create playlists that are dynamically updated based on your own rules, such as tracks with the same mood or genre.
- Secure CD Ripping
- Securely rip tracks from your CD collection as individual files or as a single album file with an embedded cuesheet. You can also have your rips validated against AccurateRip.com for extra assurance.
- No need to manually tag your rips - tags and artwork for each CD are automatically retrieved from the internet, with the option to have your ripped tracks added to the Inbox for further tagging before adding to your library.
- Synchronise music files, podcasts and playlists from your library, or music files from any folder to many portable devices. These include iPods, iTouch/ iPhone, MTP devices (most portable devices other than iPods), and USB devices. You can also drag and drop files to the device yourself.
- Artwork, tags, ratings and playcounts are all synchronised, with the option to add the track playcounts from the device to your Last.fm library.
- Files can be encoded to a format supported by the device on the fly. And you have the option to normalise tracks so they play back at the same volume.
- Convert music files from one format to another* without losing tag values; normalise the volume of your files so you don't have to keep adjusting the volume; update missing tags and album artwork from the web; and more.
- MusicBee does not distribute MP3 or AAC encoders due to licensing restrictions but you can download them for personal use - see encoding help for information.
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 Screenshot
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 Keywords
Bookmark MusicBee 1.0 RC1
MusicBee 1.0 RC1 Copyright
WareSeeker.com do not provide cracks, serial numbers etc for MusicBee 1.0 RC1. Any sharing links from rapidshare.com, yousendit.com or megaupload.com are also prohibited.
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
Find all the midi & wav music files on your PC, then play them with this free program. Has a JukeBox Feature! Free Download
All you need to manage your music collections, music files or audio CDs. Features include: CDDB support, batch rename and ID3 tag editing, file and album explorer, file management fuctions, import/export/compare database, powerful search and professional style report features, standalone CD player, MP3-Audio CD composer, cover image viewer, Winamp/foobar2000 front end control and more ... Free Download
create normal audio CDs from your favorite MP3, Free Download
Burn MP3/WAV to CD Audio on-the-fly. Listen to your favorite MP3s on your Stereo or CAR CD Player Free Download
Find your music files duplcates Free Download
Convert your DRM protected music files to MP3, AAC etc. at high speed. SoundTaxi makes all your music files ready for CD, iPod and any other MP3 players, supports any music files that can be played wi Free Download
Make MP3 files to music CDs. Free Download
CD-burning software that can convert MP3 files to conventional MP3 CD Free Download