MVibrato 5.03 Ranking & Summary
MVibrato 5.03 description
MVibrato 5.03 is considered as a useful and easy to use tool which handles up to eight channels of surround sound while the simple interface makes adjustable shape vibrato a breeze to use
MVibrato is more than just a traditional vibrato. Packed with features, it's high quality audio engine handles up to eight channels of surround sound while the simple interface makes adjustable shape vibrato a breeze to use.
- Continuously adjustable oscillator shape - every oscillator in plugins is defined by a mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing. It is the most advanced approach for defining oscillator shapes.
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing - plugins can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mono/stereo encoding, separate channels and encodings, and up to 8 channels of surround audio, which makes them ideal for audio production for movies, games etc.
- Full randomization - using a single button you can generate completely new settings. By clicking the button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you! And if that's too much, you can just hold ctrl and MVibrato will only slightly modify existing settings.
- Sinc interpolation and high-quality upsampling - MVibrato implements the most advanced technologies to provide the best audio quality.
- Extremely advanced and easy-to-use user interface - products are always designed to enhance the workflow. You can easily change all values, fine-tune each control in multiple ways. Easy orientation in a standardized GUI, textual editing and smooth visualization with almost unlimited zooming are standard in all of plugins. Moreover plugins are the world first (and still the only ones), which support resizable and stylable GUI's.
- Automatic synchronization to host tempo - every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host providing as natural a sound as possible while not offending other tracks.
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn - you can map any parameter to any MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard and control it realtime or record and automate it.
- Very fast, optimized for SSE and SSE2 processors.
- Global preset management and online preset exchange - using a title button you can save your settings (which are shared on the computer) so you can easily access these in other songs. Moreover all plugins can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from servers (if this feature is enabled). They are building a community and you can be a part of it!
- Fully automatable.
- It is now possible to override the default editor size in Settings.
- Added threshold and high-accuracy mode to pitch mode of modulators.
- Added check for updates feature into each plugin's settings.
- Fix: VST3 was causing crashes under some hosts and specific configurations.
- Fix: Envelope draw mode didn't work well with snap to grid enabled.
- Fix: Popup windows with some keyboard shortcuts could lead to a crash on Mac.
- Fix: Upsampling latency being reported was invalid.
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST/VST3 compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- RTAS compatibility is being implemented
- Intel/AMD processor, SSE2 & multi-core support recommended
MVibrato 5.03 Screenshot
MVibrato 5.03 Keywords
Bookmark MVibrato 5.03
MVibrato 5.03 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.