n-Track Studio 6.0.3
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Ranking & Summary
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 description
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 is an easy-to-use and powerful solution for turning your computer into a full-fledged recording studio. You can record and playback a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks. The program supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track. Built-in effects include Reverb, Multiband Compression, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shift, Graphic and Parametric EQ & spectrum analyzer.
The program can use third party DirectX and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals. Effect can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.
MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files, and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing window. The program supports VSTi and DXi instruments plug-ins for sample accurate software MIDI playback.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback.
Volume and pan evolution can be programmed by drawing on the timeline window.
When all the tracks have been recorded and all the settings are correct you can mix-down the final song to CD or create, using the built-in mp3 encoder, an mp3 version to distribute through the Internet.
A native 64 bit version is available which exploits the full power of 64 bit processing (on 64 bit versions of Windows).
- Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- input processing input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
- Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports logotechnology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Supported formats
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- MIDI parts
- Ghost parts
- Visual Drag & Drop of audio and MIDI files
- Matrix editing
- Pentium III 800 or better
- 256 Mb RAM
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Screenshot
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark n-Track Studio 6.0.3
n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Build 2392
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 build 2496
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2493
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2491
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2490
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2485 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2483 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2481 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2480 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5
- n-Track Studio 6.0.4 Build 2475
- n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Build 2461
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Beta 3 Build 2394 / 6.0 Build 2392
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Beta 3