n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable Ranking & Summary
n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable description
n-Track Studio supports simultaneous recording from multiple 16 and 24 bit soundcards, and real-time audio effects can be applied non-destructively to each track, allowing the user to listen immediately to the result of a change in the parameters of an effect: up to 25 combinations of effects per track are allowed. n-Track Studio is a multitrack recording and editing program.
Built-in effects include Reverb, AutoVol, Echo, Pitch Shift, Chorus and Track EQ. The program can use third party DirectX and VST plug-ins to process in real-time audio signals in a number of different ways. Effects can also be used to process the recorded signal in real-time so that the computer can act as a multi-effects device.
n-Track Studio uses 24 bit (32 bit floats) resolution for mixing and effects processing. Various wave files formats are supported, mono & stereo tracks are can coexist in the same song and wave editing operations can be performed from within the program. MIDI tracks can be imported end exported to regular MIDI files, and edited using the built in piano-roll based MIDI editing.
All the audio tracks are saved as standard wave files and mixed "on the fly" during playback. Volume and pan evolution can be programmed by drawing on the timeline window.
When all the tracks have been recorded and all the settings are correct, its possible to mix-down all the tracks to a single wave file for recording it to a compact disk using a CD recorder or for distributing it through the Internet (using the built-in mp3 encoder).
The trial version will have some restrictions:
- Some fetures are disabled.
- Nag screen.
- 10 days trial.
- Speed and transpose controls for whole song, tracks and individual tracks .wav files
- Support for skinning user interface. Skins dialog box lets easily change program appearance, including colors and graphic files used to draw the interface
- Scrubbing to audition parts of the song by dragging with the mouse in the scrub area below upper time axis
- Change speed with or without changing pitch
- Reverse playback of song and .wav files
- Waveforms can now be zoomed beyond 1 sample/1 pixel level
- Sample by sample manual editing at high zoom levels
- Allow directly specifing of musical key (instead of transpose /-) of Acidized loop .wav files
- Mono-stereo-left-right-expand to stereo channel mixer button
- Dockable channel properties window instead of modal popup dialog box
- Button on waveform to audition single .wav file
- Button on waveform to drag .wav file without having to switch into the drag wave files mouse mode (Ctrl key)
- Tab control to switch between timeline and Piano-roll windows
- Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- DirectX, VST and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
- Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2 and ReWire plug-ins VST instrumentDXi logo Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire logotechnology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Supported formats
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- Fixed dragging part and releasing mouse outside of timeline window leaves timeline scrolling until mouse is clicked again [Bug Fix]
- Offset part left and right handles vertically to make less likely interference with volume envelopes [Bug Fix]
- Musical base note and tempo information appears in wave file description text (in track properties box and in "import wave file" box) [New Feature]
- Pentium III 800 or better
- 256 Mb RAM
n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable Screenshot
n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable Keywords
Bookmark n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2484 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Build 2392
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 build 2496
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2493
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2491
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2490
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2485 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2483 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2481 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5 Build 2480 Beta / 6.0.4 Build 2475 Stable
- n-Track Studio 6.0.5
- n-Track Studio 6.0.4 Build 2475
- n-Track Studio 6.0.3 Build 2461
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Beta 3 Build 2394 / 6.0 Build 2392
- n-Track Studio 6.0 Beta 3
- n-Track Studio 6.0.3