n-Track Studio Ranking & Summary
n-Track Studio description
n-Track Studio is a versatile and helpful recording and editing software with support for realtime effects through DirectX plug-ins (Reverb, Multiband Compression, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shift, Graphic and Parametric EQ with spectrum analyze effects are included), audio and MIDI tracks, 24 bit soundcards and more. A native 64 bit version is available which exploits the full power of 64 bit processing (on 64 bit versions of Windows).
- Recording & mixing
- Records and plays back a virtually unlimited number of audio and MIDI tracks
- VST, VST3, DirectX and ReWire effects can be added to each channel/track
- Volume, pan, aux sends & returns and effects parameters can be automated: you can "program" fade-in/outs, cross fades, boost the volume of a track when there is a solo etc.
- Live input processing allows to process with plug-ins live signals. Record the 'dry' (unprocessed) signal while processing and reprocess the recording later - i.e. play a guitar through a distortion plug-in then change the distortion after the recording
- n-Track is available in the following languages:
- Soundcards & audio interfaces
- Supports 16 and 24 bit single and multichannel soundcards at sampling frequencies up to 192 Khz
- Compatible with Asio, WaveRT, WDM, DirectSound and MME audio drivers, which means that n-Track can work with almost any soundcard available today with the lowest possible latency
- Multichannel soundcards or more than one soundcard are supported: you can record multiple tracks at a time and output to more than one stereo output. Each output channels has its own master channel effects and volume control
- Built-in effects include Reverb, Compression, Parametric & Graphic EQ, Echo, Auto-volume, Pitch Shift, Chorus, Multiband Compression, Spectrum analyzer
- Includes the n-Track Drums drum synth/step sequencer module
- Supports third party DirectX, VST 2.x, VST 3 and ReWire plug-ins
- Supports VST Instruments and DirectX Instruments synth plug-ins: sample-accurate MIDI tracks can be sent to VSTi/DXi software MIDI synths, without the need of expensive hardware MIDI synths
- Supports ReWire technology by Propellerhead Software AB: signals from other programs (such as Reason, Ableton Live, Fruityloops and many others) can be mixed in realtime with n-Track's own channels
- Supported formats
- Imports and exports .wav, .mp3, .wma, .mid, .ogg, .flac, .aiff, .cda, .sng, .sgw audio files
- Imports and exports EDL multitrack song files for exchanging songs with other multitrack programs
- Sync to other programs or external devices using SMPTE/MTC or MIDI Clock sync, acting either as master or slave
- Supports surround mixing for creating DVD audio projects using 5.1, 6.1 and 7.1 channels surround formats
- Videos (AVI, MPEG) can be played in sync with the song in a dedicated video playback window
- Once finished recording the whole song, you can mixdown all the tracks into a single wav file and to use it to record an audio CD track using a CD recorder or to distribute the song via internet using the built-in mp3 encoder
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, NT, 2000, 2003.
n-Track Studio Screenshot
n-Track Studio Keywords
Bookmark n-Track Studio
n-Track Studio Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.