Notation Composer 2.4
Notation Composer 2.4 Ranking & Summary
Notation Composer 2.4 description
Notation Composer 2.4 makes it easy to create or arrange your own music. You can write your own music, or you can start with music downloaded from the internet and then arrange it to suit yourself. No matter where your inspiration comes from, Composer will help you produce great-looking sheet music with ease. Using a musician-friendly method, you can optionally edit the playback of your piece until it suits you exactly.
You can use Notation Composer to arrange music to fit your own personal musical style. Transpose the music to suit your instrument or voice range. Prepare fake book lead sheets for guitar or keyboard. After creating your music with Notation Composer, let the software provide the accompaniment as you play or sing along, or set up practice loops to perfect your performance.
Enjoy composing with notes that you can see and hear, and easily change. Use your mouse or MIDI keyboard to enter notes in real time or step time. Assure accurate notation by adding a wide variety of music annotations and ornaments.
If you are a music teacher or parent, use Notation Composer to arrange music to fit the skill level of your student or child. Increase the font size for easy reading. For beginning students, display "Easy Notes" pitch letters inside of the large notes. Add music instructions in free text throughout the musical piece.
You can use Composer to arrange music for any group of instruments or voices.After easily preparing a conductors score, you can independently edit each instrumental or vocal part, knowing it will always be synchronized with the conductors score.
Prepare lessons for music students, arrange church music for the choir each week, write songs to sing with your family, customize music for your instrument, create sheet music for your unique musical group.
- Quickly and easily set up the staves, meter, and key signature for a new song.
- Add notes with the mouse, OR
- Record from a MIDI instrument in real time or step time. Composer transcribes your MIDI recording to notation with excellent accuracy.
- Edit the notes with quick, easy, and intuitive methods.
- Add a wide variety of music annotations, including accent marks, dynamic marks, ornaments (grace notes, trills, tremelos, etc.), and slurs (phrase marks).
- Composer gracefully places the music symbols in the score automatically, so that you can focus on making music rather than drawing notation.
- Tweak the playback performance with the power of a MIDI editing application, but with a musical, notation-based user interface.
- Find a music (MIDI) file on the Internet for the song or piece you want to play, and convert it to sheet music using Notation's unsurpassed MIDI to notation transcription.
- Arrange the music to fit your performance skills.
- Display 'Easy Notes' with pitch letters (e.g. C) inside the large notes.
- Add free text annotation for music instructions.
- Easily transpose the music.
- Add your own musical style to the arrangement.
- Prepare fake book lead sheets for the guitar or keyboard.
- Quickly prepare music parts for your choir or instrumental group that stay linked to the conductor's score.
- Fully and easily edit the notation and playback sound (MIDI) of your music scores.
- Versions 2.1 through 2.4 introduce many improvements in usability and stability.
Notation Composer 2.4 Screenshot
Notation Composer 2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Notation Composer 2.4
Notation Composer 2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.