OneAEM 1.01 Ranking & Summary
OneAEM 1.01 description
OneAEM 1.01 is a powerful tool developed for people who want more than just 'good' PC based recording/playback software. AEM software gives you the tools to fully manage the recording, playback, storage and access of your audio files. Why buy or use 3 or 4 different applications when when OneAEM is all you need.
- Advanced Audio File Management: AEM software is especially adapted for the recording, storage and intelligent accessing of audio files:
- Relational SQLite Database: Because AEM uses an encrypted relational database, access to your audio files is secure. Additionally, SQLite provides excellent speed and requires very little hard disk space.
- Session notes and annotation text search: AEM provides an easy to to use interface for searching your audio record notes and annotations. Searches can be made using either a single word of a phrase.
- High quality audio compression: AEM uses VOrbis audio compression which means that a minimal amount of hard drive disk space is used for audio file storage. Approx: 8 MB per hour for Mono Voice recording and 16 MB per hour for Stereo voice recording.
- Advanced Playback Methods: Audio files can be played back, at selected intervals, using a selected Tag or using a Start Tag and End Tag ranges. .
- Advanced Tag Synchronization Methods: Using AEM you can add time indexed text annotations (Tags) to audio files, effectively allowing you to add searchable referencing to your audio files during the recording or playing back process. Text annotations can be adjusted in real-time to match audio events. Includes Hotkey annotation entry.
- User friendly annotation entry methods: All text annotations (Tags) and associated time value functionality, can be added using either the mouse or keyboard.
- Hotkey Tag entry: For common annotations where the length of the text cannot be abbreviated, Hotkeys provide the perfect answer. Hotkeys can added and edited during the recording or playback process.
- Dual Tag entry methods when recording: Because AEM allows you to Hold or freeze the Tag time value while typing, there are likely to be occasions where another Tag needs to be added before you have finished typing the first. AEM allows for this during recording by leaving the Hotkeys active and using the realtime value even when the time count is on Hold.
- User Set Variable Tag time-line values: Tags can be accurately synchronized to audio events. Because typing speed and/or the amount of information you need to enter varies, AEM allows you to adapt by allowing you to work with a combination of negatively adjusted time values and "Hold" time values. The Hold function 'freezing' the time value count until you finish typing in your text.
- Pentium III or better
- 256 MB of RAM
OneAEM 1.01 Screenshot
OneAEM 1.01 Keywords
Bookmark OneAEM 1.01
OneAEM 1.01 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.