Player 1.6.1 Ranking & Summary
Player 1.6.1 description
Player 1.6.1 is an audio and video player tool to edit playlists and mp3 tags. Supported formats include MP3, WAV, MID, WMA, CDA, AVI, MPG, ASF, WMV, WM, SND, AU, AIFF, M1V, MP2. The list and playing position saved automatically. Also supports m3u list manipulations: load, save, modify. 5 displaying modes: micro, brief, medium, full and background.
- DVD Player
- DivX Player
- AVI Player
- MPEG Player
- WMV Player
- MP3 Player
- WMA Player
- Ogg Player
- MIDI Player
- XM Player
- S3M Player
- IT Player
- MOD Player
- Cue Player
- Audio CD Player
- MP3 Tags Editor
- Batch MP3 Tags Editor
- M3U Playlist Editor
- Cue Files Editor
- Play DVD from your hard drive
- Borderless, stay-on-top video player
- Modes: 5 different views allows you to choose from many views. Even in micro mode you can resize the window of Player. 2 modes without playlist: brief and micro and 2 modes with playlist: medium and full. Player recalls last choosen mode from the first two and last choosen mode from the second, it allows you easy changing between them by pressing 'Switch mode' button. Full mode allows you to sort the playlist by any of criteria such as artist, title, genre, year. 5th mode (background mode) allows you to control Player from popup menu in the system tray.
- Video window: Video window is separate window without border. Allowed video modes are 25%, 50%, 100%, 200%, 300%, 400%, full screen with control, full screen without control. Control (player window in brief mode) can be docked at top of the video window, at bottom of video window and undocked.
- Playlist: You can add items in the playlist, sort the list, delete selected items, delete not existing files by one click. Also you can assign additional file to any media file and add virtual tracks (cue tracks).
- Virtual tracks: Virtual track is not actual track, it contain only start position and description, not actual data. Is has been made to make navigation of each individual file more friendly. Especially it can helps you to play a long files, such as video films or dj mixes. You can fully manipulate the virtual tracks inside the Player. Cue file format is used for saving all information of virtual tracks. Several advantages of it include ability to edit cue files manually (it's a text format) and to import a cue file in many CD burning programs.
- Skins: Since version 1.2 Player supports skins. To switch the old design (toolbar), choose ‘SkinsToolbar’ in main menu.
- MP3 tags editing: You can edit MP3 tags for both individual files and for group of files. After the editing one of columns in the playlist, the changes will be saved for all selected files.
Enhancements: Internal uninstaller, enhancements, fixes,
Requirements: Windows Media Player 5.2 or higher
Player 1.6.1 Screenshot
Player 1.6.1 Keywords
Bookmark Player 1.6.1
Player 1.6.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- MediaSanta WMV to AVI MPEG DVD WMV Converter 5.0
- MediaSanta WMV to 3GP AVI MP4 DVD Converter 5.0
- Video Media Player Pro SDK ActiveX 5.02
- Video Media Player Pro ActiveX OCX SDK 5.03
- Atrise Terminal Video Player 1.1.1
- Nidesoft Video Converter 2.3.08
- Seagull Video Player 2.2.3
- AVI WMV MPEG MOV Video Converter 2.1 Build 150608