Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Power Audio Editor 184.108.40.206 description
Power Audio Editor 220.127.116.11 is actually beneficial to perform lots of different operations in easy way.
You can use it to record your own music, voice or other audio, edit it, mix it with other audio or musical parts, add effects like Reverb, Chorus, and Echo, and master it so that you can burn it to a CD, post it on the World Wide Web, or e-mail it. Power Audio Editor supports all major audio file formats.
With Power Audio Editor, you can:
- Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file).
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, and Zoom Vertical).
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, and Stop).
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device.
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File).
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.).
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files.
- Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV, MP3, MP2, Ogg, WMA, CDA (Audio CD Tracks), AVI, AIFF, AU, G.721, G.723, G.726, VOX, RAW.
- Customizing your audio effect properties: Customize every effect available in Power Audio Editor, test it and try it under a preset of your choice.
- Output format settings: For each audio format a wide variety of format settings are available, like frequency, bitrate, compression, number of channels, and more. For each format the output settings can be changed before saving the audio file to disk.
- Available audio formats
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
- Audio markers: Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections. Markers used in audio files will be saved to disk for later use.
Enhancements: Includes unspecified updates, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Processor type: Pentium
- Processor speed: 166 MHz
- Memory (Cache): 64 MB RAM Minimum
- Hard disk: IDE
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Soundcard: MME-compatible Soundcard
- Graphics: 256 colors @ 800 x 600
Power Audio Editor 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Power Audio Editor 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Power Audio Editor 184.108.40.206
- Power Audio Editor 220.127.116.11
- Power Audio Editor 18.104.22.168
- Power Audio Editor 22.214.171.124
- Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
- Power Audio Editor 11.0.1
- Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.522
- Power Audio Editor 184.108.40.206
- Power Audio Editor 220.127.116.11
- Power Audio Editor 18.104.22.168
- Power Audio Editor 22.214.171.124
- Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
- Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.52
- Power Audio Editor 184.108.40.206
- Power Audio Editor 3.4