Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.52 Ranking & Summary
Power Audio Editor 184.108.40.206 description
Power Audio Editor 220.127.116.11 is evaluated as a helpful software application that offers a variety of audio recording, mixing, editing, analyzing and effects processing possibilities. It provides an intuitive, easy-to-use interface and is designed for the everyday user. It has dozens of amazing audio effects and tools for converting audio files into different formats, including MP3, WMA, WAV, Ogg Vorbis and many others. And that's just the beginning of what you can do with Power Audio Editor. If you're using audio for anything - websites, PowerPoint presentations, Flash animations, Power Audio Editor will take your creations to the next level.
- Use Power Audio Editor to record your own music, voice or other sounds, import and export lots of audio files formats, including Windows PCM (WAV), MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WMA 9 and AIFF, play it, mix it, edit audio files visually using Cut, Copy, Paste and applying more than 20 effects and filters, including: Cut, Paste, Move, Delete, Fadein/Out , Crossfade, Vibrato, Delay, Normalize, Fade, Flanger, Amplify, Invert, Insert Silence, and more.
- Using audio presets In Power Audio Editor
- You can save the settings of each audio effect to a preset for later use. These presets are also available from the main menu, so you can execute them with one click of your mouse. The possibilities are unlimited! Click here to see the Presets-Effects-List Screenshots.
- Customizing your audio effect properties
- Customize every effect available in Power Audio Editor, test it and try it under a preset of your choice.
- Output format settings
- For each audio format a wide variety of format settings are available, like frequency, bitrate, compression, number of channels, and more. For each format the output settings can be changed before saving the audio file to disk. Click here to see Output-Format Screenshots.
- Available audio formats
- Uncompressed WAV PCM;
- Compressed WAV (GSM, ADPCM, DSP, U-Law, A-Law and others);
- MPEG2 Layer 3 (MP3), MPEG2 Layer 2 (MP2);
- WMA (Windows Media Audio);
- Ogg Vorbis;
- AIFF, AU;
- MPC (Music Pack);
- VOX (Dialogic ADPCM);
- RAW (Uncompressed PCM, U-Law, A-Law);
- G.726, G.723, G.721;
- Audio markers
- Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections. Markers used in audio files will be saved to disk for later use.
- Processor type: Pentium
- Processor speed: 166 MHz
- Memory (Cache): 64 MB RAM Minimum
- Hard disk: IDE
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Soundcard: MME-compatible Soundcard
- Graphics: 256 colors @ 800 x 600
Power Audio Editor 18.104.22.168 Screenshot
Power Audio Editor 22.214.171.124 Keywords
Bookmark Power Audio Editor 126.96.36.199
Power Audio Editor 188.8.131.52 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.